15 Goals!

lucian94

MY highest is 11 and that started today...I used to only make 8...No more, no less...It was my numberxD Now I can make 9 on a good game, 10 on a really good game, and if I don't get any Darigan Yooyuballs, I can get 11. I have just started to give my Darigan balls to my goalie and shoot them into my net. It saves time and I get more points that way :) It doesn't hurt my neopoints/score I get if I do that. I'm not to sure how the game I play effects the other team I play against point wise. I think it does when it comes to win and lose, but I haven't lost one game this season. I have only drawn twice, the first two games I played. I think thats not to bad considering this is my first year...I didn't play last year or the year before... Anyway, congrats people with high scores:)...

Also, may I say that it was quite rude of CAV to just say that. Atleast the way you said that. If you didn't believe him, you could have simply asked him for proof, not saying it like the hitches at my school would have to me... I'm just saying.

I reach 15 many times but unfortunately, that is not my average. My average is 13 or 14.

Well, my average is 12! But I feel proud of it!

• 2 weeks later...

No it dosen't. I got 16 points in a game last year but it was because of the super fast yooyu glitch. I might have screenied it, i'll have to check my photobucket.

Interestingly enough, I've poked at this a few times and now I'm pretty sure that this year the game does end immediately upon 15 goals being scored. :yes: I reached 15-0 with about twelve seconds left on the clock a few times, and the game always ended instead of going back into play with four seconds remaining.