Pet Trading Advice

Frost

So, I've had an offer of Xxxx the pronounceable clothed Pirate Lupe for Xxxxxx my Maraquan Ixi.

If I accepted the Lupe, I'd want to try retrading for an Unconverted Grey or Faerie pet.

Would that even be possible to retrade up like that? :3

Pirate is an expensive color, and it sounds like the Lupe is WN so I think you'd have a fair shot at re-trading. However, UC pets are harder and harder to come by, and faerie UC's are even tougher to find (I've only ever seen 1 UFT on the neoboards, on the AC). I think you might have an easier time getting a grey UC because grey isn't as expensive a color. You might also want to try the pound chat on neo, it might be better to try and arrange the re-trade before you trade your ixi for the lupe, if you're really set on getting an UC pet. Good luck trading!

I believe it is entirely possible, although it may be difficult to do. The thing is, pirate lupes are fairly common. Many people, when they receive a FFQ, tend to get pirate lupes... I've seen A LOT on the PC. I wish you good luck with your trades, though!