Hola, como estas?

...no, not really. I don't speak a word of Spanish, that's just me trying to be clever.

I've been a Neopian for eight years now. I recently migrated accounts from felinequeen66 to colormeenvious. I'm trying to catch up on the things I've missed during my hiatus the past two or so years; I found TDN while looking for a comprehensive and easy-to-use checklist for the forum avatars. There isn't much to say about me, Neopets-wise. I used to RP in the forums back when the forums were used less for their intended purposes and functioned more as 'cliques'; I met one of my oldest, closest friends through Neopets when I was still a newbie. I'm trying to collect Meowclops items for a gallery and am saving up to replace a Meowclops I got fleeced out of when I came back to the site; I got skewered in the trading scene because I had no idea how it really worked after so long.

That's....essentially it? I'm Vira, Edna, Sophie, and Grey Faerie obsessed. Oh, and I still can't believe Viacom bought out Neopets, apparently. Really? REALLY?

You can call me Color or Envi, by the way.

1. Welcome to TDN. I'm CAV.

2. Wipe your feet before you enter.

3. Don't always be so serious, exept in "Debate and Discussion", which has a few special rules.

4. Which reminds me, follow all TDN rules. We don't want you in trouble now do we?

5. Don't be afraid to ask people questions.

6. Try to join HAMS, the dominant group on TDN. I'm one of the Leaders and Founders, so I should be able to help you.

Thank god you can't speak Spanish. I'm half Spanish, but I can't speak it.

Oh, and I still can't believe Viacom bought out Neopets, apparently. Really? REALLY?

I know right? Viacom is ruining everything it touches, and then make rip offs of them *coughPetpetParkcough*

Now, I'll admit I love me some Nickelodeon, but when I first came back, after so long, I was like...why are there so many Nick ads?

Then I was like...WAT.

I don't know if the censors are more tight now or if I forgot how tight they were to begin with. I tried to name an Angelpuss 'Puss' last night (for obvious reasons) and the server gave me an error warning me not to use profanity.

What's HAMS?

Now, I'll admit I love me some Nickelodeon, but when I first came back, after so long, I was like...why are there so many Nick ads?

Then I was like...WAT.

I don't know if the censors are more tight now or if I forgot how tight they were to begin with. I tried to name an Angelpuss 'Puss' last night (for obvious reasons) and the server gave me an error warning me not to use profanity.

What's HAMS?

The old Nick was good, but the new stuff is just stupid.

I understand why they didn't allow that name, and for once, they did for a good reason.

HAMS is the 1337-est group on TDN. We are on a recruiting mission, and we need more members. Join us in the Groups & Clubs section of the forums.

The old Nick was good, but the new stuff is just stupid.

I understand why they didn't allow that name, and for once, they did for a good reason.

HAMS is the 1337-est group on TDN. We are on a recruiting mission, and we need more members. Join us in the Groups & Clubs section of the forums.

Yeah, thenew nick is terrible, there's some really stupid show called fankid and freindfreind I think. Scary gross and scary bad. I do hope they really don't think it's funny. D:

Yeah, I can see why they'd block that too. But it's just a fragment of the full word, I think it should've been allowed, personally. -Shrug-

And yes, CAV is a leader/founder, and we are infact the coolect kids on the block. cool02.gif

Bienvenido a los foros, el color! Espero que tengan un gran tiempo con todos nosotros :D

*reads first post*

oh, sorry here's what I said in English

welcome to the forums, color! Hope you have a great time with all us :D

and we HAMS people are pwnful b)