New to the Forum

Hello everyone! I'm new to this site, but not new to Neopets. I started playing Neopets over 9 years ago and have played off and on over that time. About two years ago, I started a new account (because I had lost my password and had a new e-mail address). On this account, I started to collect avatars and I really like the feature on this site that tells you what avvies you have and what you don't. Right now, I have 166 avatars, but I'm continuing to try to get more.

In real life, I'm 23 years old. Right now, I'm studying classes online and in the fall, I will begin nursing school. I'm pretty excited and I'm looking forward to it because I love science and especially anatomy and physiology. I have my own medical problems which actually are what pushed me to begin nursing school. First of all, I have a neurological condition that causes extreme pain in my left arm. Second, I have been diagnosed as bipolar which causes ups and downs in my moods. Both are fairly well controlled by medication, however they will affect my ability to get online sometimes.

So, that is who I am, now I'd like to learn more about you!

Welcome to TDN's Forums. I've been on Neopets for 8 years. I'm still on my original account. The dailies page is what brought me to TDN originally, then I discovered the avatar checklist. From there, I migrated over to the Forums.

The Forums are a great help for getting avatars. There's the ALP (Avatar lending), once you reach a certain balance of posts here, and collected avatars, you can apply. For pet lending, they lend you the pets to get avatars (usually with an avatar petpet attached.) They also do some item lending.

That's really helped me up my count. I was at about 180 when I applied to ALP. Now I have 234.

hi :evo: New here to the forums. Been on Neopets for 7 1/2 years tho. Was off for a while now quite addicted again :)

I originally came to TDN for the dailies page too but am now trying to up my av count. Wow, what a nice site for keeping track and help on getting new avs

1. Welcome to TDN. I'm CAV.

2. Wipe your feet before you enter.

3. Don't always be so serious, exept in "Debate and Discussion", which has a few special rules.

4. Which reminds me, follow all TDN rules. We don't want you in trouble now do we?

5. Don't be afraid to ask people questions.

6. Try to join HAMS, the dominant group on TDN. I'm one of the Leaders and Founders, so I should be able to help you.

I like Astronomy. That's what I'd like to do in 10 years once I'm 23.

• 2 weeks later...