You're perfect AC teams?

-Ryan

Since an old one that was a variation seems to have died, here's a revivie I guess. What would your perfect AC be like? Who would be the members of each team, powerhouses, results at the end, maybe prizes at the end, how about the MVP/All-star team? Tell me what it would like.

Here's some examples/what my perfect world is

1st. DC

2nd. FL

3rd. MQ

4th. HW

5th. MD

6th. KI

7th. KL

How i'd love the top 7 to go.

Also, i'd like some teams to drop and pick up payers.

Drops:

AL:

Well, first i'd get that Gelert a hair cut and have him be painted orange.

Then i'd drop Timu.

BV:

Get rid of that Nimmo. o.o

DC:

None. Although I might drop Reshar and take Lifler back.

FL:

I would get rid of Delma. She annoys me.

HW:

None

KL:

Get rid of Meelah.

KI:

I love Dasher, but i'd retire him and Garven. They're both so old i'm suprised TY hasn't sent them an invitation...

KD:

No more Coco. =/

LD:

Drop Lamelle and Luvea.

MQ:

Hmmm... fine as it is.

MD:

Drop Yoris.

MT:

That annoying yurble must DIE! Or, retire...

MI:

None.

RI:

Retire Clutch and fire Jair.

SK:

None

TM:

Drop Ossielle

TY:

Get rid of Wila

VP:

Get rid of Goltron.

New members:

AL:

Pick up Luvea.

BV:

New player, I say a green Xweetok.

DC:

Rehire Mungo Lifler.

FL:

Picks up Jair

HW:

None

KL:

Picks up Lamelle

KI:

Get that Shoyru that got injured, and a red krawk with an eye-patch.

KD:

They should get a split grundo.

LD:

Navers comes back, and they grab Wila.

MQ:

None

MD:

Get that Shoyru that was their captain a few years ago back, but have Wizard remain leader.

MT:

New player. I was thinking a red hissi.

MI:

None

RI:

A pink blumaroo and retired player from some other team both get signed on.

SK:

None

TM:

Pick up a snow tuskainny.

TY:

They grab Ossielle

VP: Their old goalie returns

Prizes: Royal, Pirate, Halloween, Darigan, and most likely a Desert paint brush all make comebacks, plus vintagw jerseys of all teams.

Oh, and MVP is Babolino. Also, All-star team is:

Wizard, Layton, and Blumarioo are all forwards, Krell is defender, and Jurin T. is goalie.

Oh and for the all-neopian second team put Navers as the offensive player, and have 3 of the new players at random as the 3 defenders. Goalie will be that Shoyru on MD.

That was longer than I thought it would be. o.o

Now what would you do?

MD:

Get that Shoyru that was their captain a few years ago back, but have Wizard remain leader.

You are a smart man CS. Could never stress it enough. Getting my all time favorite player back. I agreed with you until you said to keep Wizard as leader. While Wizard is cool, Pollonaire was awesome as goalie and leader.

Changes the teams should make:

AL: Get rid of them all, and start with a clean slate. If they do, they might do better.

BV: I would've gotten rid of some people, but they've been doing well this year without having changed players, so leave them be.

DC: No real problems here. Their players just need to pick up the pace.

FL: Either get a new leader that knows how to lead a team to victory, or disband the entire team.

HW: Zo Junior might need some tuning. He's pretty easy to get through.

KL: I understand it's KIKO Lake, but the Kiko are small, and are very easy to score on. Get players that AREN'T Kikos.

KI: Don't get rid of neither Dasher or Garven. People like Wizard and Vickles have been around just as long as them, and they're just fine.

KD: There's nothing wrong with this team. After all they've been on fire since they returned AC III

LD: Same thing as KD, leave the players alone. They are in FIRST PLACE, and they've gotten 3rd two years in a row. All while keeping their players intact.

MQ: I don't see much wrong.

MD: Get rid of Yoris and Gregorgio. They both can't play very well (remember, I've been with MD all my life until AC V), and they should bring back Pollonaire and Vitri.

Moltara: There's nothing we can do with these guys. This is their first AC, and we should see if they can budge out of last before we make changes.

MI: I can't think of any changes that need to be made.

RI: Clutch is losing it. Get rid of him before you fall farther in the rankings and end up like HW.

SK: Foltaggio had poor defence when I faced SK a week ago. Train him better or drop him. Other than that, the team is just fine.

TM: Minae has to go if you want to see improvement.

Tyrannia: Was getting Elbin a good move?

VP: Drop Goltron and get that other goalie back.

CAV, I think we have diffeent reasons to drop these payers.

I say drop Garven and Dasher simply because of the age TNT has characterized them as. Same with Clutch.

And I think Wizard has done an excellent job as leader. -Shrug-

CAV: Bring back Vitri?! No way!

Get rid of Yoris, though. He is very strange.

Pollonaire should be back as our goalie, but Wizard Windelle should still be the captain.

What I don't get is how Gregorio is listed as having "Inexperience" as a weakness, but this is his...4th Cup that he's participated in?

*cough* TNT needs to update character traits *cough*

CAV AND CS NEED TO BE ON THE AC TEAM!!! You guys are obsessed (I think that is good)! Why didnt you guys join? And nice...ideas. :rolleyes_anim:

CAV, I think we have diffeent reasons to drop these payers.

I say drop Garven and Dasher simply because of the age TNT has characterized them as. Same with Clutch.

And I think Wizard has done an excellent job as leader. -Shrug-

Hmm, well, they're still going fine despite age. So I don't think it's that time to hang up the towel.

CAV: Bring back Vitri?! No way!

Get rid of Yoris, though. He is very strange.

Pollonaire should be back as our goalie, but Wizard Windelle should still be the captain.

What I don't get is how Gregorio is listed as having "Inexperience" as a weakness, but this is his...4th Cup that he's participated in?

*cough* TNT needs to update character traits *cough*

Honestly, I didn't even have a Neo account during AC I, so I never used Vitri. I said to bring him back because Gregorio is annoying as heck, and I want him gone.

At least everyone agrees that Pollonaire should come back. I think Pollonaire was a better captain, even though Wizard brung MD to their all time high. I don't know, but Pollonaire should be back. If only TNT was reading this...

CAV AND CS NEED TO BE ON THE AC TEAM!!! You guys are obsessed (I think that is good)! Why didnt you guys join? And nice...ideas. :rolleyes_anim:

We tried, but the AC Committie demands that you be some sort of Neopet. CS is a squirrel, but for some reason, they didn't accept him. And I'm a human/snake/shark/vdeo gaming God, and they don't accept Mixed Species.

Well, yeah, maybe with Dasher they should wait it out until he gets his first MVP award...

And I just like Windelle better.

And they told me that I could be considered as an Xweetok, but I didn't have a cool color... D:

We tried, but the AC Committie demands that you be some sort of Neopet. CS is a squirrel, but for some reason, they didn't accept him. And I'm a human/snake/shark/vdeo gaming God, and they don't accept Mixed Species.

Hahaha ok. Hmm that explains a few things...