All 10 worms?

Spyder85

Ok I know I'm a little late starting this and there probably have been loads of topics on this but here goes.

Do you actually need all 10 worms and go into the cave before you can make the pet pets?

I have the things needed to make a few of them and a friend gave me some red moltite but I'm still unable to make a pet pet with them :(

I keep getting this message...

Tangor says, "Hm, I'm not sure what to do with this... maybe this part... no, that's... hmm, I don't think I can do anything with this stuff. Sorry."

So are you still actually able to make the pet pets or has the whole thing been stopped. If you can do you need to enter the cave before you can make them?

As long as you have the right stuff, you can make a petpet. Here is a link to the TDN site that shows you the petpets that can be made and what you need to make them. Make sure you have only the right stuff clicked and the right number of each and it should work. Hope that helps.

If you were to do a little searching in these forums, you would find a thread about Tangor's Workshop. In that thread it was established that there is currently something wrong with the workshop as it isn't working for anyone. Multiple bug reports have been sent to TNT in hopes that it will soon be fixed.

So don't worry, it's not just you. :P