Secret Lab Map

IrishLiz

I've decided to take the plunge and go for the lab ray (which I should have done earlier when a set cost 600K :sad02: ).

Does anyone have advice for buying the pieces? I already got piece 7, which I got from a random event a long time ago. I know it's cheaper to buy them separately, but I was wondering if anyone has any other advice.

Is it easier to buy on the trading post than the shop wiz for the pieces that aren't UBs?

I know what you mean. I have been wanting one for my side for ages. I have been playing key quest a lot recently in hopes of finding the rest of the pieces i need. They are rare but hey who knows. Pretty much just buy the last two off the trading post.

It is actually easier these days to purchase the set as a whole.

Oh really? I thought it cost more to buy the whole set together. At least I that's what I heard. Hm. Maybe I'll do that then.

Is around 1 mil still a good price? Like I said, the last time I seriously considered it, it was 600K. :guiltysmiley:

I went for the whole set. It cost me just about 900k. But it was worth it to me to have it right then and there. Where as the petpet lab, take the time and search them. For a complete petpet lab set, most want 10k. I recently bought a set, one piece at a time and spent about 5k. And it took me maybe 20 minutes.

I went for the whole set. It cost me just about 900k. But it was worth it to me to have it right then and there. Where as the petpet lab, take the time and search them. For a complete petpet lab set, most want 10k. I recently bought a set, one piece at a time and spent about 5k. And it took me maybe 20 minutes.

I have 8 of the petpet pieces from random events, so I only need to buy one after I get the lab map.

Well, I started buying pieces individually because I was impatient, and I have two left... I'll post an estimate of what I end up spending.

EDIT: Ok, so I bought the last two pieces. I ended up spending about 850000 NP, but I already had one of the pieces in my inventory. (I think if I had bought that piece too, I would have spent a little over 900K.)

Wow, that was a bit of a spending spree today. That set me back on my Ultimate Riches goal. :laughingsmiley:

I still can't get someone to sell me Gourmet Cooking For Your Pet though... that's my last splurge before I tighten up my money belt again so to speak. :)