Hi Everyone

So I have been on Neopets for about 9 years now but have only really been getting back into it since this past year with finishing school and things. I have been using TDN for about that long as well but had really only used the dailies section and a few game guides. I was not even aware of this message board and all the other benefits that are available such as the lending of items and pets for avatars. As I am working on several goals to acquire things (avatars, stamps, petpets, neodeck) I appreciate any help I can get, especially if it saves me neopoints. Thanks to everyone who works on this site, it's greatly appreciated. :)

1. Welcome to TDN and welcome back to Neopets. I'm CAV.

2. Wipe your feet before you enter.

3. Don't always be so serious, exept in "Debate and Discussion", which has a few special rules.

4. Which reminds me, follow all TDN rules. We don't want you in trouble now do we?

5. Don't be afraid to ask people questions.

6. Try to join HAMS, the dominant group on TDN. I'm one of the Leaders and Founders, so I should be able to help you.

And even though I'm not part of the staff, I'd like to represent all of TDN when we say thanks for complementing and enjoying the site.

Hi there, and welcome. Greatest username ever. I am a dorky and great appreciator of plays on words. b)

I also like smileys wearing sunglasses. And, um, eating meats on sticks.

But anyway, we're talking about you. Sorry

Welcome to TDN. It's nice to see users with such old accounts still playing. I've been on Neo for 8 years. I also like that your pets are unpainted. Of my 4 original pets (2 are still on my main, 2 have been shifted to sides, while I'm doing the avatar lending.) only 1 is painted. I still have my Blue Shoyru and Lupe, and my Green Kougra. The only one of my pets I've painted, is my originally Red Jubjub, which is now Rainbow. They'd been their original colors for so long, I could never bring myself to paint them.