Typing Terror Terror

Hades

I've been trying to get that Typing Terror avatar for the past 2 days, I'm a decent typist so I keep hoping that one of these times, my luck won't be so rotten, and I will get more of those brokenz robots...

But why does my screen get randomly terrorized by a robot face? I don't even know how to describe this stuff :laughingsmiley: Maybe some visual explanation would be better...

Imagine that the size of the picture is the entire area of the game 'screen' or whatever...

I thought it happened because I was idle for too long (20 seconds lol) but it also happens in the middle of a game xD WHY?!?!? It ruins my luck! Is this normal or have I gone nutty?

This does seem to happen whenever there is computer lag. I would recommend closing all other programs you have running and play on the lowest quality setting that you can tolerate and still be able to read the words you need to type. Good luck getting that avatar!

Ah I see... weird. And creepy! Thanks for the enlightenment, guys :D makes sense, my laptop does seem to act out a lot.