I need help with Neopet layouts

CAV of Gang Green

I need help making a layout for my Neopets page, as well as layouts for my pets. I ask this because my page looks so boring, and my pets' pages are the defalt settings. I suck at making things, or at least I suck at drawing things. If someone can help me out, it would be awesome! Just give me a link if there's a site that can help me or if I need a tool to download.

I have a link somewhere on my userlookup to a page where you can customize premade lookups.

Requirements for doing your page this way (my boring page isn't using te coding anymore even though I have the link):

• Simple Css and HTML knowledge

• Knowledge of hex codes

It's really easy but there's nothing too fancy or flashy about it, there aren't too many good premades that still work with coding restrictions.

Depends on what you want to know!! :D

If you want some nifty maraqua cup graphics for start, go to my draik, Blisyte's page to pick some up ^^"

You can ask me questions if you like, i've been web/graphics designing for 9 years and I don't mind helping oneee bit :)

Thanks guys. I'll look at them soon. I also have SunnyNeo to help.

Can someone please lock this?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Native).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Native if you have any questions regarding this action.