1. 1. Pepsi or Coke?

• Pepsi
    • Coke

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I agree gilbil.

I do to wish that soda could say fizzier longer. I hate it when you get a 2 liter, and the day after you open it, it tastes like diet soda. Ewww, it makes me sick, I try to only buy cans. You know what I also hate, when the ice melts in your soda, and then it tastes like diet (no fizz), watered down soda....man, thats awful!

Ice, or no Ice?

(again why I like canned, b/c you can keep certain amounts cold, and you don't need ice!!)

I try to avoid buying 2 litres sodas for that same reason TJ

But something that helps to keep them fizzier longer if you do buy them is to keep them in the fridge once you've opened it.

I know that fridge space that most ppl dont have, you could try lying it down in the fridge

Yes, we usually do keep them in the fridge. Thanks for the suggestion!

no question Coke pwns Pepsi, its actually kind of an unfair battle concidering how awsome coke is....regular pepsi tastes like gasoline....BTW i think coke made Surge too and man o man its delicious but not really around anymore...

can sodas do stay more carbonated longer.

i agree that coke stays fizzier longer.

but peps is definitely sweeter, which i don't like

i like the fizziness xD

w00t go fizzies :D

The fizzyness is what gives the soda that sparkle. I just tried some green tea soda called Steaz, And it is the best soda Ive ever tasted! It dosent taste like green tea either, it comes in lots of flavors.

Yep. At times Im a Veritable fountain of knowledge. Other times Im reduced to the Village Idiot.

I think you're getting off topic, even if it is your topic.

Anyways, I've always been a Coke fan, even though I can't tell the difference.

I think you're getting off topic, even if it is your topic.

Anyways, I've always been a Coke fan, even though I can't tell the difference.

Yes, I did get a little off topic, I'm sorry. Becuase this is getting old and most people have voted.

This topic can now be closed, thanks MODS!

Coke is SO much better than Pepsi.

We had an experiment like this in biology, where we did a survey on how many people preferred Coke, Pepsi, or neither. Coke won. =) The next day, we did a blind taste test to see which one we liked. I still picked Coke.

But if I'm really thirsty, I'll drink either one.

I'm coke all the way, probly cause im a southern girl. Coke was invented in my state- its like law down here in GA that we love coke, lol

Coke is SO much better than Pepsi.

We had an experiment like this in biology, where we did a survey on how many people preferred Coke, Pepsi, or neither. Coke won. =) The next day, we did a blind taste test to see which one we liked. I still picked Coke.

But if I'm really thirsty, I'll drink either one.

Heh reminds me of a story. :offtopic:

I have friends who claim they could taste the difference between Diet Mt Dew and Regular (We all have friends like this <_< ). Anyway I set up a blind taste test (with camera proof) using a combo of 7 cups of diet and regular.

They absolutely failed.

Of course they then went on and on how I did this wrong and it wasn't easy and blah blach blah.

But I still won. :D

And I remind them everytime they drink Mt Dew.

Errrm but anyway ... Coke ... Pepsi ... Yeah

I like Pepsi!!! Theres not much of a difference but there IS difference. I used to like coke but then my tastebuds changed, and now i love pepsi GOO PEPSI! Ohh i have coke in the fridge *goes to get it*

Yahhh soo true i wouldnt be able to taste the difference.. well imight if i sipped a bit of coke and pepsi b4 i was blind folded then iw ould notice. I totallyy prefer pepsi though.. it.. just tastes better LOL.