New here

Bonk

I'm new here. You can call me Bonk, been using that as a username for pretty much everything now. I found my way here from dlaa.net. I'm an admin there. Don't worry, no one there is crazy. (much) ;)

This forum seems a bit smaller than the DLAA forums, but that's ok. I like smaller forums. Big ones are just too hard to keep up with.

I'm new here. You can call me Bonk, been using that as a username for pretty much everything now. I found my way here from dlaa.net. I'm an admin there. Don't worry, no one there is crazy. (much) ;)

This forum seems a bit smaller than the DLAA forums, but that's ok. I like smaller forums. Big ones are just too hard to keep up with.

Welcome to TDN Forums Bonk! PM me if u have any questions!

The DLAA is under the NL network but runs as an independant site; think of Australia under the Commonwealth of Britain ;)

But anyway, let's change the subject a lil and just all say hey XD

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to our forums. SMaller forums are cooler to me becuase you see the same people over and over and you really get to talk to them more.

I agree, there's certainly some people that are crazy, luckily I'm not one of them. You dun have to be frightened.

I think we all have to be a little crazy to be here. Everytime I mention neopets to my husband he rolls his eyes and says "How old are you?" He just laughed and laughed when I told him I had become a millionaire on neopets. Oh well.

Welcome Bonk!!

Leah