Stuck on part 14 - hunter

IAMCALV

hey, ive done it up to finding the spell book, i used the method with the link that you said in the guide, but i cant find it anywhere in the room, ive seen the picture with where the possible places are, but i cant find it, please can someone do it for with teamviewer? thanks...

p.s i used the spellbook finder, and it didnt find it... thanks

Asking somebody else to do plot steps for you is a pretty serious breach of the Neopets T&C, so it's probably best to avoid that. ;)

That said, you should probably go through the standard troubleshooting steps for this kind of trouble:

- Clear your web browser's cache.

- Take a break and come back with a clear head.

- Go over the past few steps again to make sure you haven't missed anything.

- Run your coordinates through the finder again, navigate to the room (extra reminder: the URL on our guide is only an example, be sure to use your own!), and attempt to locate the spellbook once more. You might want to use the 'tab' key to cycle through all the links on the page, just to make sure you don't miss any.

If that doesn't work, feel free to stop by again and ask for more help.

Good luck!

All right, there are a couple of things we'll need to know to help us figure out what's going on:

Is the room you see when you enter in the coordinates the same as in the screenshot on our guide?

Did you manage to go through each of the books one by one?

Can you post the URL you're using to find the room, as well as your star data, so we can check if it's correct?