Hello!

Hey, names Dave AKA. Euphoria(online). I'm 19 and just started playing Neopets around two weeks ago :) ! I don't know anyone on the site and that's why i'm here. I am a video game reviewer and walkthrough writer in Ontario. I drive a 93' Toyota Supra and love life :D any questions? feel free to ask!

EDIT: Pretty excited now, got an Island Shoryu MP at the auctions for 1.05m :O I don't know wether to re-sell it and get closer to my Ultimate Riches bank goal or use it to get my favourite pet :S so confused!

Hi Dave, and welcome! My husband was born and raised in Toronto. Whereabouts do you live? :)

Hmmmm, about the MP....well you gave a fair price for it (when I say "fair" I mean "that sounds about right")

Unfortunately, though the Shoyru is the number-one most popular Neopet, they're not exactly in high demand.

Hence, I imagine the potion might be a HTS.

Pfft, if you love Island Shoyrus, I say go for it - use the potion :)

If not, try to sell it. At least you'll make your money back and possibly a small profit. :)

But that's just my two bits.

Greeting, fellow Ontarian! Welcome to the TDN Forums! Would you mind posting some pictures of your car? I'm not specifically a Supra fan, but I'm usually pretty fond of sporty cars from the 90s.

I live in Kitchener :) not too far from Toronto. Thanks for the info on the Island Shoyru :) helped.

Hrmm, I should write a disclaimer as my signature: "Not ever to be taken seriously...opinions may vary from actual reality." Someone wiser than I may have a different take on the matter!

I asked my husband about Kitchener, he said it's a rural area? "Boons" is how he put it. :P

Welcome to TDN Forums, Dave. I'm Spritzie. :) I've been on Neopets for 8 years now.

Yay for Toyota drivers. I have a Toyota Rav4 myself. (I come from a Toyota family.)

A Island Shoyru is a nice pet. Are Shoyru's your favorite? (They're my all-time favorite) Spritzieblue (Blue Shoyru) was my very first pet.

1. Welcome to TDN. I'm CAV.

2. Wipe your feet before you enter.

3. Don't always be so serious, exept in "Debate and Discussion", which has a few special rules.

4. Which reminds me, follow all TDN rules. We don't want you in trouble now do we?

5. Don't be afraid to ask people questions.

6. Try to join HAMS, the dominant group on TDN. I'm one of the Leaders and Founders, so I should be able to help you.

EDIT: Pretty excited now, got an Island Shoryu MP at the auctions for 1.05m :O I don't know wether to re-sell it and get closer to my Ultimate Riches bank goal or use it to get my favourite pet :S so confused!

Get your favorite pet. The major goal on Neopets is to have your dream pets. My major goal now is to get a Darigan Paintbrush so I can use it on my Hissi. I love Hissi.