Hello everyone! :)

Hi all!

My name is SheChameleon (also shechameleon on neopets).

I have played Neopets up til a few years ago, after the big change to all the pet poses some of the fun went out of it for me, but I'm back in the game now.

The guild/forum I used to be a part of, called Dutch Neopians, is no longer active so I went in search of another fun and active community.

And here I am! I really like the look and feel of TDN, and look forward to sharing the fun with you :)

I'm not such a hardcore player, but I do like to do the dailies and play some Key Quest, being suprprised by the Lab Ray and picking out nice colours for my neopets.

Now that I've started over I made new pets and put my old ones up for adoption in the pound. Bad, bad owner! I know...but i wanted to make a fresh start.

Of those, the only one that still needs a new home is Frrriep the Halloween Grarrl http://www.neopets.c...tml?pet=Frrriep

My current pets can ofcourse be viewed on my user profile!;)

Some more random info on me: I'm female (duh), 28 years old and I live in The Netherlands. I'm sharing my 2 bedroom flat with my rabbit Gijs and I'm thinking about adopting one or two cats hehe

Anyway, that's me. Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Love,

She Chameleon

Hi there, and welcome to TDN forums, home to a myriad of kind, helpful, insane members, both new and old (and I'm sure at least one of them will be interested in Frrriep ;) )! Don't forget to read the rules, feel free to chip in wherever you're interested, and generally make yourself at home. :yes: I hope you'll have a great time here!

1. Welcome to TDN and welcome back to Neo! I'm CAV.

2. Wipe your feet before you enter.

3. Don't always be so serious, exept in "Debate and Discussion", which has a few special rules.

4. Which reminds me, follow all TDN rules. We don't want you in trouble now do we?

5. Don't be afraid to ask people questions.

6. Try to join HAMS, the dominant group on TDN. I'm one of the Leaders and Founders, so I should be able to help you.