Help a fellow neopian? And KI ftw , LD second!

Nikko

Okay, I am playing on a site called Subeta.net and I am desperate for an item which requires 13 referrals so I am coming back to my generous fellow neopians to help me:) Please make an account on Subeta.net and where it says who referred you put: Purgatory. Thank you my awesome fellows players:D

Also, Krawk Island for the first team to get 2 wins in a row, Lost Desert for second, Maraqua for third*clap*

Sorry SK fans but I am a pirate and I'd be called out on mutiny if I put you in the top three but GL too (so help me too:p)

Ok that last paragraph was random. And due to the amount of freeloaders that will bombard KI, I wouldn't be surprised if they land behind 10th this year. Maraqua would be 1st. As a matter of fact, Shenkuu and Maraqua are the leading contenders for the cup. LD would either fall or remain at 3rd for the 3rd year, and Kredulor will fall to at least 6th.

I wish I could help but I can't.

I disagree, Maraqua won't win, In the last 4 cups, they came 10th twice, 9th and then 5th. It will either be Lost Desert, Shenkuu or Kreludor, Those 3 have gotten close in the past, and their fan base are much bigger than Maraqua.

Actually, a lot of experienced TDNers are joining MQ. So, my guess is so will a lot of experienced Neopians. So, we will get a lot of gamers and good players, and not that many freeloaders, and win the cup. :king: