Rude people D:

Mimii

What! That's ridiculous. I've seen them as low as 650NP in some shops. There is no way that person is honestly ignorant of the actual price. They're just relying on newbs to assume it's stupidly expensive because it's a lab map piece, and the secret lab pieces are expensive, so they must be expensive too! Ughhh these people should be banned! <_<

I agree. People purposefully try to prey on those that don't know better. There would be probably quite a few, that would go for that, thinking they had found a good deal. Or they just take that person's word for it. I make sure I never do that.

I agree. People purposefully try to prey on those that don't know better. There would be probably quite a few, that would go for that, thinking they had found a good deal. Or they just take that person's word for it. I make sure I never do that.

Same. It's my policy to always ask around and do some searching before I buy anything on the trades. One person didn't even list a price, and when I asked, all they replied with was "no" ...nothing else.

It's a good thing I asked more than one person when buying lab map pieces, otherwise I would have paid 250K for a 110K piece like a sucker :guiltysmiley: Be careful, everyone!

Same. It's my policy to always ask around and do some searching before I buy anything on the trades. One person didn't even list a price, and when I asked, all they replied with was "no" ...nothing else.

It's a good thing I asked more than one person when buying lab map pieces, otherwise I would have paid 250K for a 110K piece like a sucker :guiltysmiley: Be careful, everyone!

It amazes me the amount of people on the TP that tell you to mail offers, but say that they will block you if you ask them a price. And how do you know what to offer, if none of the other trades with that item, have a price listed? That's why I usually will only go for trades that have prices. If there's something I want that doesn't, I wait until one does.

:O I've never had anyone be that rude to me on Neopets... well, probably because i keep it to minimal contact with people -_- But those people are either really stupid or ... yeah, really stupid. Being mean to others just to brighten your day is a lame way to cheer up :angry: Even those who do not speak English - there are online translators, mmk? And i don't know if any of them are weird enough to be able to blurt out a sentence with semi-decent grammar, but to make a wrong translation for 'annoying'. (Whoa, did that last sentence make sense? I don't know. I'll run with it.)

I say find out where they live and poop in their mail box! :grrr: Or pay someone else do it, cause it's kind of gross. >_>

I say find out where they live and poop in their mail box! :grrr: Or pay someone else do it, cause it's kind of gross. >_>

Haha, well, that's one way to solve a problem. But I found this even more amusing because I read it while looking at your avatar.

Haha, well, that's one way to solve a problem. But I found this even more amusing because I read it while looking at your avatar.

Why? o_O What's wrong with my avatar? And it's a -great- way to solve a problem! :P

Then again, you have some rather rude creatures in Neopets: King Skarl and the Qasalan Expellibox (I mean, we get insulted even though we're trying help?)!

And you have shameless scam artists: the Coconut Shy cheater and the Bagatelle cheater!

Why? o_O What's wrong with my avatar? And it's a -great- way to solve a problem! :P

Haha, nothing. It's just that I imagined her saying it and it made that sentence all the more amusing for me for some reason. I often find a lot of things amusing that no one else does, oh well :laughingsmiley:

Then again, you have some rather rude creatures in Neopets: King Skarl and the Qasalan Expellibox (I mean, we get insulted even though we're trying help?)!

And you have shameless scam artists: the Coconut Shy cheater and the Bagatelle cheater!

Very true, much like the Slushie Slinger customers... They barge in with :grrr: faces, demand their slushies and walk away without a thanks or a tip! And heaven forbid the Tuskaninny lady is late! They keep pressing on, it makes me think of zombie movies... >.<

Haha, nothing. It's just that I imagined her saying it and it made that sentence all the more amusing for me for some reason. I often find a lot of things amusing that no one else does, oh well :laughingsmiley:

Aah, I figured that might be what you meant :P Now that I think about it, it does sound amusing... and totally awesome :laughingsmiley: