MME6 Released!

Marabot 108

MME6 has been released! For 800NC and 4 different outcomes, it sounds like it will be great! Be sure to check out our MME Guide for more info!

mme6_s1_wand_mark.gif

While you're browsing through the mall, you may want to stop by the Adventure of Knowledge, which you can find data on in our Capsule Guide!

I'm just wondering how these work. I understand that 1 item changes over time... What I want to know is, at the end, when it has changed to the last stage, do you have 4 items or just 1 item in the last stage/form?

Or, can you choose which stage you want the 1 item to be in?

(Watching the other MME items change, I've liked many of the Stage 2, or Stage 3 forms, but not the later/last forms).

Thanks in advance for your answers and help!

It looks cute but I don't plan on getting it.

@nelle: In the end you get all the stages as separate items. I bought one of the last Mini MMEs before, the blue egg. But since it was a Mini MME it only had two stages xD When it was done the first stage magically appeared in my inventory xD

It looks cute but I don't plan on getting it.

@nelle: In the end you get all the stages as separate items. I bought one of the last Mini MMEs before, the blue egg. But since it was a Mini MME it only had two stages xD When it was done the first stage magically appeared in my inventory xD

Thanks for the info. I never knew! Too bad... I would have gotten one of the eggs (so cute!). I wonder why neopets doesn't explain that on MME info page...

I kept thinking that the price was high for just one item and you don't actually know what it would be! It makes sense now.

Again, thanks!