Tarla Glitch ~ Help Please

ditosmom

Okay, this is happening to a friend of mine and I don't have a clue what to tell her to do so I was hoping maybe someone here would know.

She can see Tarla when she appears, she sees the choices, mist, item or nps .... clicks on one ... sees the box are you sure .. clicks yes and then nothing .... she has tried IE and FF ... she said on IE it just sits there and does nothing ... on FF some script will pop up that says -disallowed_word-

Anyone have any idea what to do to fix it ??

She got the first 8 mist with no problem ... didn't make any changes that she knows of, then all of a sudden she hasn't been able to get anything since.

I don't know... I started to have the same problem when i was trying to collect from my phone. It just sort of sat there for like 10 minutes so of course she would be gone before then. Hopefully someone knows or send a bug report maybe.

Is she just having problems with Tarla, or is she having problems with other things on Neopets too?

If I was to take a blind stab at this one, I would suggest updating Java. I might be entirely wrong here, but this sounds like it might be a Javascript error.

This same thing has happened to me a few times. I would catch her, click, and get the "Are you sure?" message, click OK, and then wait... and nothing happens.

Whenever that happened I would go back to the page where the link to Tarla was, and just click on it again and open it in a new tab, and try the whole process again, and it would usually work on the second try. Don't give up! ^_^ keep trying and you should get it.

Thanks for the responses, the problem is only with Tarla, as far as I know. I will pass the info along to her, hopefully one of these methods will work for her, although I think if she didn't get one today she wouldn't be able to finish ... but I will certainly pass the info along.

THANK YOU !!