Taking a break

Viridian

Hey guys!

The internet has been consuming my life since I was 12 years old. I can't say that I care much, but I do need a break right now. Anything that I want to accomplish doesn't seem to have any result anymore, I just need some time on my own.

I do not think I can stay away for long, I never can stick to any of my goals for very long. But I just thought I'd let you guys know for the time being.

I think I'll spend some more time on my new hobby, if that is not a fail that is.

See you

But your the only staff member I properly know the name of off by heart, and your from Europe!

But I guess I did the same - I actually kept away from neopets (and a lot of the net, except for school and a few minutes on facebook a week) for a few years! So good luck keeping your goal, and good luck with your new hobby!

We'll miss you :(! Have fun in the... *gasp* outside world!

(And don't let them delete your inactive account!)

We will miss you here at TDN, Viridian! :( It always seems like everyone leaves TDN once they become staff. It's a good idea to try new things sometimes, though. Being stagnant is a bad thing. I hope you enjoy your new hobby. TDN and the internet will still be here whenever you need to take a break from real life. Best wishes at all of your endeavours, and I hope to see you back here someday. :)

It always seems like everyone leaves TDN once they become staff.

It's not about TDN! :P The staff is awesome, it would be one of the reasons to keep me here. No the reasons for quiting (not only tdn, but also other social communities I'm with) is a lot deeper and more personal.

I'll miss you guys too. I'll stick around to delete topics of scammers, but only once in a while :)

I think I'll play the AC at least until my shield upgrades. I'll just spend less time online in general.

Mind you, the time I spent before was around 7 to 8 hours per day. That's cut back to 3 or 4 now and that's fine. :)