customising a pet

Batman

I am doing a royal custom for a coco jubjub. I have a few questions. First I know there is a way to transfer a pet for a pet but i have no idea how to do it. I am saying more of a one shot trade such and such for such and such that way no one has a chance to loose a pet. I have only had other people initiate it so i dont know how to do it myself. Any help? Next do you think this is a good trade. I really love coco jubjubs but at the same time i really really really really want to trade up to a UC plushie draik (all time dream pet). I know i am no where near this but it is my ultimate goal on neo.

I can answer one question. When a person initiates a trade, after it asks for the username of the person you're sending it to, it has a button and says "Click here to trade for one of their pets" or something like that.

As for the second question, aside from some very obvious thing relating to color and species (I think we all know yellow Eyrie =/= Royal Krawk), whether a trade is good or not is up to the people trading. For example, one person may say a Fire Blumaroo is a good trade for a Baby Eyrie, but another person would take no less than, say, a Faerie Eyrie for said Blumaroo. There's also sentimental value- for instance, I wouldn't trade my Fire Wocky for a dozen Maraquan Draiks.

To put it simply: If you really want the Coco Jubjub, then go for it. Looking at general worth, I'd say they're on par. But when it boils right down to it, the trade being worth it is up to you alone.

One more question. I know if you create a pet they won't want to be pounded for 7 days is this true with trading too?

I know with single-way transfers that you have to wait until the next day. I would think that trading pets (2-way transfers) is the same, but I'm not entirely certain.