I know you get him by your pet having Neoflu, But is there anyway to give your pet neoflu? Its frustrating cause i already beat all the challengers in DON2 so I have nothing to do in the battledome.

Also what weapons take the most out of punchbag bob?

For Meuka, it's Sneezles or Neoflu to get him.

For Bob, I beat him in half an hour using just 2 Scarab Rings (links to tdnBattlepedia), a Thief Dagger and my pet's Fierce Attack ability. These are very cheap weapons, and they get the job done quickly and easily. :D So I would look for those if I were you. They shouldn't be that hard to find, either. :)

UGH!!! when i wanted to get meuka as a challenger, my pet didn't get neoflu or sneezels for AGES! now, it seems like every time i use the wheel of excitement my pet gets one of those diseases!

so, to get either neoflu or sneezels, i suggest the WHEEL OF EXCITEMENT, or otherwise use the WHEEL OF MISFORTUNE. they both give out diseases quite often :woot:

• 3 weeks later...

I know there are a few Meuka threads around here, but I'm not sure which is the best to post in--I was already in the "looking for a pet with sneezles/neoflu" but it's kind of straying off-topic *shifty-eyes* and so I don't want it to get locked with my incessant questions.

I've tried to beat Meuka a few times using a guide (I think it was called Hakanak's guide? anyway,) but to no avail.

It says I should use Green Frost Cannon + Purple Sticky Hand + Defend for the first move. However every time I try this, Meuka just ends up stealing my sticky hand! It's sooo annoying :grrr:

And so this way he beats me in one round by doing 16HP damage and my current BD pet has only 11 HP but 25 attack strength which is why I use her.

I do have a pet with 22 HP, but her stats are like non-existent. Should I fight with her instead?

Aghhh I don't know what to do :( please help me with your infinite knowledge TDN members!

I know there are a few Meuka threads around here, but I'm not sure which is the best to post in--I was already in the "looking for a pet with sneezles/neoflu" but it's kind of straying off-topic *shifty-eyes* and so I don't want it to get locked with my incessant questions.

I've tried to beat Meuka a few times using a guide (I think it was called Hakanak's guide? anyway,) but to no avail.

It says I should use Green Frost Cannon + Purple Sticky Hand + Defend for the first move. However every time I try this, Meuka just ends up stealing my sticky hand! It's sooo annoying :grrr:

And so this way he beats me in one round by doing 16HP damage and my current BD pet has only 11 HP but 25 attack strength which is why I use her.

I do have a pet with 22 HP, but her stats are like non-existent. Should I fight with her instead?

Aghhh I don't know what to do :( please help me with your infinite knowledge TDN members!

The Snowglobe Staff doesn't always work, like I said... I think more reliable freezers go up and up in price.

There's a list of freezers in the Battlepedia here.

A list of ratings is located here.

There are a couple of species specific freezers that are cheaper, like the Ancient Lupe Wand.

The Snowglobe Staff doesn't always work, like I said... I think more reliable freezers go up and up in price.

There's a list of freezers in the Battlepedia here.

A list of ratings is located here.

There are a couple of species specific freezers that are cheaper, like the Ancient Lupe Wand.

THANK YOU. This is exactly what I was looking for. I thought the Battlepedia was something that was just on the forums o_O I read through a few of the item tests here and they all seemed to say the same thing: UNRELIABLE. Argh.

THANK YOU. This is exactly what I was looking for. I thought the Battlepedia was something that was just on the forums o_O I read through a few of the item tests here and they all seemed to say the same thing: UNRELIABLE. Argh.

Ah, it's pretty thorough.

The cheapest 100% freezer is the H4000 Helmet, I believe, which is in the 5mil+ range. That's why I use a Snowglobe Staff. o_O

The Battlepedia doesn't have a guide on beating Meuka though, only a list of his items in stealing order.