Hello everybody

Gronjo

Hello everybody

I am kkdlavaca in the game.

I am spanish. so dont be very hard with me i make mistakes with the grammar.

i strarted to play this game about five years ago to with my nephew, but i gave up playing very soon, now i began to play again with my son. and we share the account i created several years ago.

Hola. Mi aerodeslizador esta lleno de aguilas. Como estas?

si tu aerodeslizador esta lleno de aguilas deberias dejarlas estar, puede que eso sea lo que hace que tu aerodeslizador funcione.

Estoy muy bien gracias

Ro said in spanish demonstrating that he speak spanish very well, that his hoverplane is full of eagles, and i told him to leave them alone, they would probably are making the machine to work.

then he is asking me how am i and i told him i am fine thanks.

lo traduzco al ingles todo para que todo sea accesible para los que no hablen español.

I am translating in case someone who dont speak in spanish, could feel bad. as TDN is an english spoken portal.

even if this is a very poor and not interesting conversation.

Aunque esta sea una conversacion poco interesante y pobre.

Anyway. Thank you for reply

De todos modos gracias por tu respuesta.

That is very polite of you, Gronjo. Unfortunately, that is about as fluent as I get in Spanish - I don't think they'd appreciate the rest of what I know on a general access forum such as this. Thank you for the tips about my aguilas.

That is very polite of you, Gronjo. Unfortunately, that is about as fluent as I get in Spanish - I don't think they'd appreciate the rest of what I know on a general access forum such as this. Thank you for the tips about my aguilas.

Jajajaja. LOL. I can imagine what that means. ;) see you.

1. Welcome to TDN. I'm CAV.

2. Wipe your feet before you enter.

3. Don't always be so serious, exept in "Debate and Discussion", which has a few special rules.

4. Which reminds me, follow all TDN rules. We don't want you in trouble now do we?

5. Don't be afraid to ask people questions.

6. Try to join HAMS, the dominant group on TDN. I'm one of the Leaders and Founders, so I should be able to help you