Haa! Fresh meat!

Hades

Hello TDN forums :woot: It's awesome that my username was free :D And these smileys are all too cute! Gah agh raghgrgh must refrain from abusing, nnghh!

Sorry. It's 3AM and my brain shuts off after midnight... :S

I've been lurking on TDN for a while and thought I'd come say hi... alright, to be honest all the way - my main reason for joining was to soon become an eligible cog in that Avatar-Lending machine. I try to stay away from forums because sometimes they're darn addictive! (Is darn OK to use?)

I've been on Neopets for years, but as that other dude said in his intro-thread, I picked some far-fetched name, took a break, then couldn't recall for all of Albion what it was, only recently did I remember it had to do with corndogs... Eh. The new account is richer now anyways :D well, not really. But it has the lab ray!

Oh, also - I have poor memory and am somewhere in the range of 2-3 years above/below 19. But who's counting, right?

Let's be friends! :D

Welcome to the TDN Forums! I'm Meghan, a forum regular and rabid Neopian. We are always happy to have wacky and enthusiastic new members (or ones that post frequently under the haze of sleep-deprivation delirium! (: ).

I can see by your smiley restraint that you have already read the forum rules, so you are already on the right track (and, yes, darn is fine. I mean, how else would you fix your sock, eh?). In that case, remember to have fun and make friends. Don't be afraid to ask questions or share your stories. Don't worry; we likely won't bite. And enjoy the Avatar Lending Program!

Wahoo! Thanks, I feel all tingly now ^_^ Now that I think about it - Ro may be an easier name to not get o_O Hmm, we must be lucky...And yeah, I generally can guess what the forum rules would be, but it does no harm to check :) well - maybe to my sleep if the rule list is long... ahhh, why am I still here! I should go! Yes, yes, going, going, gone *drags self out with token violence, just to remember who is boss*

G'night!

• 2 weeks later...

1. Welcome to TDN. I'm CAV.

2. Wipe your feet before you enter.

3. Don't always be so serious, exept in "Debate and Discussion", which has a few special rules.

4. Which reminds me, follow all TDN rules. We don't want you in trouble now do we?

5. Don't be afraid to ask people questions.

6. Try to join HAMS, the dominant group on TDN. I'm one of the Leaders and Founders, so I should be able to help you.

Yes, I must post my auto-welcome here too. Cause I saw that you noticed it, and then posted a creepy post...