The Fountain Faerie visited me

Glitzerstrahl

Hi there!

I need your help.

Some days ago, I got a quest from the fountain faerie. First I didn´t realize that it was her! Just when I found out how expensive the item was she wanted to have (55k), I took a closer look and I realized how lucky I was!

I completed her quest, but now I just don´t know what to do.

At first, I wanted to have a Draik. I have the NP (ok, I would be broke afterwards, but it´s worth it!) but I neomailed everybody who was selling a Draik potion, nobody answered. The eggs were too expensive for me.

So that was that.

I´d still love to get a Draik and take him to the fountain faerie to paint him pirate, but maybe that´s not happening.

And now I´m thinking about other possibilities...

I could get the avatar, but I don´t like Buzzer.

I could create a "normal" pet and let her paint it Pirate, but I´m so unsure about the species. Pirate gelerts are nice... but somewhat I still prefer the Draik. I guess it´s just always like that: once you set your mind to something, all other things get uninteresting...

*sigh* Maybe anybody could come up with some suggestions?

Bye!

This is a hard decision. I got a FFQ back in January, I decided to paint my jubjub coconut :yes: I didn't really think about getting another pet, I was so excited I just did it. I totally love him! The great thing about the FFQ is that is doesn't "expire" and you don't have to rush like I did. If you really want the draik, keep trying to get the potion and take your time.

I would suggest you save it for the pet you really want. You don't have a time limit on claiming your dip in the rainbow fountain, so wait. Keep emailing people selling Draik potions; someone will eventually respond. Congrats on getting the quest. I hope you get the pet you really want.

Hi, thanks everybody for the suggestions!

Yes, you´re right... I should go for my dreampet. Everything else would be wrong.

Today three new people selling that potion popped up and I´ve sent them a neomail.

Now I´m waiting for the answer! Keep your fingers crossed!

BTW when I get a Draik, I also get a new avatar, is that correct? Or do you only get it when you get a Draik out of an egg? :eh:

Oh, and I´m always looking for nice neofriends. Feel free to contact me!

Bye!

Hi! The same thing just happened to me... I just got a Fountain Faerie quest and I don't know if I should paint a Buzz that I would adopt (I don't have or want one) to get the avatar, or I should paint another pet some very expensive colored pet.

• 2 weeks later...

1. Congrats on completing the quest. I wish I was as lucky as you.

2. Don't get a pet just for an avatar. Especially if it's a pet you don't want.

3. There is no time period as to when you must take a pet for a dip in the fountain, which brings me to number 4.

4. Save and get the Draik so you can paint him pirate, then you can have your dream pet, which is everyone's main objective!