Hello There.

Hi,

I'm Rachel and I'm a grownup. :) I've been playing Neopets since September 12, 2001. (Yes, the day after 9/11.) I no longer have my original accounts because I gave them away in 2006 to a friend before it was against the rules to give accounts away...and naturally, they got frozen. After swearing off Neopets for a couple of years, I missed it too much and started a few new accounts.

Anyway, I am a full-time college student, pursuing my B.Sc in Computer Science. I adore CSS and Photoshop. I also love pop culture, ie movies, music...all that general stuff. I especially loooove proper spelling and grammar. Sigh, English is a lost art.

Anyway, I'm a whopping 31 years of age, so if there are any fellow senior citizens around here, please feel free to say hello. It's not that I don't like young people, I just get tired of talking about Justin Bieber all the time. :P

That whole introduction was dorky. Anyway -

Affectionately, - r

1. Welcome to TDN. I'm CAV.

2. Wipe your feet before you enter.

3. Don't always be so serious, exept in "Debate and Discussion", which has a few special rules.

4. Which reminds me, follow all TDN rules. We don't want you in trouble now do we?

5. Don't be afraid to ask people questions.

6. Try to join HAMS, the dominant group on TDN. I'm one of the Leaders and Founders, so I should be able to help you.

Trust me, I'm 13 and I HATE Justin Bieber.