Mac and Cheese Stadium Pieces help

LadyJet

hey! just wondering if someone could give me the link to the page that (i think) TDN had for the Kraft Mac and Cheese Stadium pieces. ^^

also the pieces i have found in the past two days i haven't received the prizes for. including the flaming umbrella thing.

Help is appreciated! Thanks in advance! :D

Edit: On two things, figured out why i wasn't getting the items ^^

here are the two riddles i haven't solved yet

"Eight Numbers, one robot, isn't that nice? Entering without being blown up? No dice."

"Ice melts from the heat of their grins; deep in the caves the battle begins."

Awesome! Thanks so much! ^^ I really appreciate the help!

and i love the icon ^^ i used to watch Fraggle rock all the time ^^

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephé if you have any questions regarding this action.

Haha, thanks for the props on the avatar. I couldn't decide which fraggle I wanted to use as my username so I went with Wembly since he could never decide either.

This is a link to the original thread that started talk about the answers. Its over in the altador cup section. It's got all the beginning answers in the first post but the other ones are scattered through out there if you feel like searching through the posts. Its a bit unorganized though so happy to help with any other ones you can't figure out.