Some questions

panda06

I feel like I should know some of this stuff but to be honest, I didn't really care til recently, when I decided to really put some effort into my account. Here goes:

1.How do you get your petpets level to increase?

2.Is there a way to increase a pets stats, like defence, without using the training school?

Hmm had more a second ago but lost my train of thought!

On a semi-related note, can anyone recommend a good petpage creator? I'm not the best at HTML. :*

To answer your questions:

1. The petpet lab ray will randomly increase your petpet's level. Waking Turmaculus can also randomly raise petpet level, and I believe that fighting in th petpet battledome will also increase petpet level.

2. Completing Faerie Quests will increase pet stat (Air=movement, Fire=strength, Water=Defence, Dark=HP, Light=level, Fyora and Space=multiple increases). Also, the secret lab ray will randomly raise or lower your pet's stats. The lab ray map is expensive, and the outcome of getting zapped is random.

Thanks so much! I guess I better get started!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephé if you have any questions regarding this action.