Miss me? x3

Holy-cow! I havn't been on in forever. Cant tell you how much I missed this place.

I don't suppose anyone remembers me? Looks like most everyone I once knew has retired from their job positions and moved on with their lives. Bummer.

... so I suppose you wanna know a little about me?

Well... I've been playing neopets actively for a bit over two years. I joined TDN during my first year and I was an active, and seriously hyper and deranged, member here. I made good friends with most everyone. While I was here I wrote the (Uber hyper and deranged version of the) jelly blobs of doom guide (Which Tipem rewrote... thank heavens) for a contest. It was pritty sweet.

About me? Erm...

I'm fifteen years old. I live in the US.

I am a neo-hippy (Meaning modern-day variation)

An enviormentallist (Tree hugger if you will)

I'm one of those socially akward losers who dont give a crap about self-appearance and dress all doofy and stuff. x3

I'm a member of my schools infamous windex clique. (*pokes the above*)

I'm also kinda emo/goth.

I'm female, strait, and not interested in love affairs.

I'm highly against bigots, racists and prejedous people. I wont hear no crap about anyone.

Member of the GSA (Gay strait alliance)

I'm an anime freak, cosplayer, gamer and a avid role-player (RPG, TXT, and LARP)

My favorite anime's include naruto and tokyo mewmew.

I love final fantasy X and X2.

I play neopets, gaia, & subeta.

I'm an enthusiastic artist. Graphics design is what I plan on doing for my profession.

My forte mediums are water-color paints, graphite pensil and led pensil, computer graphics, and acrilic paints.

Sience I last was seen my graphic skills have multiplied tenfold. (Cant wait to show off.)

Be warned, I plan on trying for a graphics position. ;)

If you ever want tips, critique, guide/tutorials, or even if you just want to talk art. Feel free to come talk to me. I dont bite.

I know a basic knowledge of css/html too, but mostly I'm just a graphics designer.

My lookup doesnt have anything on it because its being all retarded and glitched and stuff. As soon as TNT Fixes that I'll make myself a new lookup. ^_^

I play trombone and a little acoustic guitar. I'm a total band nerd.

My favorite artists are smile.dk, deathcabforcutie, evanescence, O-zone, and greenday.

I listen to a lot of alternitive, emo and dance songs.

hi!

names Mini!

nice ta meetcha =D

OMG i love naruto! xD

i play the flute =D

I'm one of those socially akward losers who dont give a crap about self-appearance and dress all doofy and stuff. x3

thats me too! xD

hey!

im kyname!

wb to TDN xD

i play the violin and piano

yeppers!

i have a very hard time believing you were here before, seeing that you joined today, you have only 2 posts, and some of the things you said wouldnt be mentioned by the moderators and also the mods usually spell every single word correctly and there were a lot of spelling errors in that message.

OMGOSH IT'S LIME. :P

How are you? I'm sure that the answer will be reasurring, albeit slightly boring. ;)

Oh, and I love love, I can assure you that Lime was here yonks ago. After the post clearance and the moving of forums, everyone would have 0 posts. I used to have about 3k. =/

EEEE! *hugtackleglomps Eric*

Hey! Longest time! I'm well. And you? Hows everything going?

I'm exited to join back into the community. ^^ I tried to rejoin a bit ago but the site was down for a while. *shrug* *Loves* I missed you all. =3

Wow... Seems we have alot of instrament players here. Perhaps we should start a band. lol.

<_<; yeah... it is a pritty big intro post... and thats after I cut it down by more than half. lol.

Hey mini-chan. Sounds like you'd fit into the windex clique just fine. lol. ^^

Zac- I like yoshies. They're fun. I always really like the blue yoshie on super mario advanced three. The one that could fly when he ate shells. Yoshie is by far the best mario characture.

*sigh* Oh... and love? I cant help but get a rude air off of what you said to me... seems like this aqquantanceship might have a few rough bumps.

To clear things up I joined clear back in TDN v.2 and I was here through the v.3 revamp but after an inncident including my brother putting a penny in my pc, my grounding, innactivity, and losing my password during the first (or second... cant remember which) forum switch, I wasn't able to come on for a while. Tipem fixed it. More time passes, and I dissapeared again.

To sum that up, my life was being bothersome... and stressful. But I'm back now and I dont plan on dissapearing again. I suppose your stuck with me... plus anyways you lost the recipt and you cant return me without it. =P

Oh... and I never said I was a staff member. Nope. I was trying out to be a graphics designer clear back when, but that never happend. I also said I improved my skills by alot and I plan on trying out for it again.

Oh... and thanks for commenting on my spelling. Like I said back then, I'm the spelling-b champion. Look at it like this- I'm more literate than most people on the neoboards and you can be thankful of that.

o_0 wow... that was alot longer than I thought it would be... I dare-say its longer than my intro post even. ^^ Sweet.

Hiya Lime! I need to poke other oldies here. (Haven't used 'oldies' in a while. Died off after the Jerry Plot....) Going by that intro post, we are two peas in a pod. :P Let's see... for anime conversations, you'll want to come to me, Mini, Rina, Kyname, and Ellie (Penguin Ruler) to name a few. And watch out for Metroid. His puns :whofarted:

I don't think you were around then, TA.

I said hi to you yesterday in the shoutbox, but it's only fitting I do it here too, for an oldie.

I remember your avatar! It was something like a doll looking girl dressed in green in a field or something.

It's a shame some of the oldies have disappeared, true. But you've come back, anime, Eric and I are still here along with the all important Tipem. I'd go as far to say you'd remember Sam, too.

Hope you like what Ian's done with the place. Done it up good 'n proper! Far cry from the previous layout. I seem to remember the old layout having a gigantic header saying "Merry Christmas! Now go eat some ice cream" or something. :S

OH! And by the way, guys. Blame Lime for starting the "^<v Game" craze here. It got over 200 pages on the old forums and still going fairly steady on the new forums!

EEEE! *hugtackleglomps Eric*

Hey! Longest time! I'm well. And you? Hows everything going?

I'm exited to join back into the community. ^^ I tried to rejoin a bit ago but the site was down for a while. *shrug* *Loves* I missed you all. =3

Wow... Seems we have alot of instrament players here. Perhaps we should start a band. lol.

<_<; yeah... it is a pritty big intro post... and thats after I cut it down by more than half. lol.

Hey mini-chan. Sounds like you'd fit into the windex clique just fine. lol. ^^

Zac- I like yoshies. They're fun. I always really like the blue yoshie on super mario advanced three. The one that could fly when he ate shells. Yoshie is by far the best mario characture.

*sigh* Oh... and love? I cant help but get a rude air off of what you said to me... seems like this aqquantanceship might have a few rough bumps.

To clear things up I joined clear back in TDN v.2 and I was here through the v.3 revamp but after an inncident including my brother putting a penny in my pc, my grounding, innactivity, and losing my password during the first (or second... cant remember which) forum switch, I wasn't able to come on for a while. Tipem fixed it. More time passes, and I dissapeared again.

To sum that up, my life was being bothersome... and stressful. But I'm back now and I dont plan on dissapearing again. I suppose your stuck with me... plus anyways you lost the recipt and you cant return me without it. =P

Oh... and I never said I was a staff member. Nope. I was trying out to be a graphics designer clear back when, but that never happend. I also said I improved my skills by alot and I plan on trying out for it again.

Oh... and thanks for commenting on my spelling. Like I said back then, I'm the spelling-b champion. Look at it like this- I'm more literate than most people on the neoboards and you can be thankful of that.

o_0 wow... that was alot longer than I thought it would be... I dare-say its longer than my intro post even. ^^ Sweet.

ok sorry. i just get - removed - when people lie. i apologize. im not really mean though. so hi im Mira

Man...you like a lot of my stuff...I wasn't on the old forums sooo...this is my first time speaking to you! *love your screenname!*

To start off, I'm Keiko! My avvie used to be Totakeke from animal crossing, but I changed. I'm a very active member, so you'll be seeing me around a lot!

I love anime too, som you can speak to me about that. I like band too, don't feel left out. my bro plays Trombone, and I play the tuba! *yes, i play tuba and I'm a girl* I love evanesce and green day too!

Like anime said before, watch out for metroid and his puns...he scares little children with them....

Man...you like a lot of my stuff...I wasn't on the old forums sooo...this is my first time speaking to you! *love your screenname!*

To start off, I'm Keiko! My avvie used to be Totakeke from animal crossing, but I changed. I'm a very active member, so you'll be seeing me around a lot!

I love anime too, som you can speak to me about that. I like band too, don't feel left out. my bro plays Trombone, and I play the tuba! *yes, i play tuba and I'm a girl* I love evanesce and green day too!

Like anime said before, watch out for metroid and his puns...he scares little children with them

Have a great time on the forums!

The ^<v game, as you'll see in the 'Word Games' section, is a game where you answer the previous persons questions, say something relating to you, then ask another question.

To not be offtopic... hello again. Heh.