NC question.

Spike_Kat

I got a neocash card today! I know if I enter the code in Neopets I would get a item, and if I enter the code in Petpetpark I would get an item. I was wondering if I enter the code in Petpetpark would I get the item from the code, in Neopets and Petpetpark. Or would I just get the item in Petpetpark? And same with Neopets, would I get a item in both Neopets and Petpetpark? Also, if I get the item in one game or the other, what game gives a better prize?

I really want to know before I enter the code from the card.

I do know that you will not get a virtual item from both places. I do not play petpetpark, so I have no idea what kind of items it gives out. For neopets, the item you get depends on who/what is on the Neocash card itself, and is random. Right now, with so many people purchasing NC cards for the Neggstravaganza event, a lot of items were handed out, therefore the items are in abundance. By "better" prizes, it depends on what your defenition of better is. IF you can wait until they retire these items and come out with new, you could possibly have a better chance at getting something that is not so common, unless of course they come out with a new ploy for everyone to buy NC. As far as I know, there is no way to tell when they will start with a new batch of items. Good luck with your decision!

TDN has a good guide here: http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/neocash-cards/

or here is a good guide too:

http://www.neopets.com/~Pyratik