Which petpet should I age next?

looneybin21

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which petpet should I age next?

• Harris
    • Huggy
    • Quadrapus
    • Snowbunny

So, I already have an aged Gruslen and my Mazzew will be aged at the end of next month. I have started lending a little here and there, but am trying to decide which petpet to add to my collection. Snowbunny is the most rare, but also the most expensive. Harris is cheaper, but will anybody need it? What are your opinions?

I was just considering getting a Harris for my Gnorbu ^_^ they're so adorable.

My vote goes to Quadrapus, I find that avatar oddly hilarious :laughingsmiley:

I was leaning toward Harris, just because it is the cheapest and it doesn't take too long to age and I have a pet that it would suit well. I also don't have that one myself so if I didn't decide to lend (I don't know why I wouldn't), it would still have that other purpose.

I see so many more people asking for Quad and Snowbunny though. I suppose it is because they are the more expensive options and especially because Snowbunny takes a whole year to age. Plus, I already have Snowbunny (Got lent it yesterday). I don't have Quad though. I guess I'd just have to figure out which pet to attach it to.

Just for reference purposes for anyone who doesn't already know:

Snowbunny - 364 days to age, approx. 400,000 neopoints (Have avatar already)

Quad - 60 days to age, approx. 100,000 neopoints (Do not have avatar)

Huggy - 99 days to age, approx. 10,000 neopoints (Will get through TDN chain lend next month)

Harris - 100 days to age, approx. 7,000 neopoints (Do not have avatar)

I voted for harris... I am a little bias though because one of my dream petpets is the halloween harris which i have on a pet on my side account (the only paintbrush i have ever used too). Plus i think that is one of my favorite avatars. Honestly though do what you want the most not what other people need. You have to keep the pet not them.

I have Harris, and I actually lent it in return of the snowbunny avatar! I think most people go for snowbunny, so miss out on Harris - so you could maybe just do what I did? (If you know somebody who has it!)

(EDIT: 10 more posts till super member! :O! )

Wow. When I sold my Snowbunny after it aged they were going for 30,000 neopoints. Quad seems to have dropped a ton lately. I swear it was in the millions not too long ago.

as for which one, go for the avatars you don't have, or pick a petpet that you'd like to keep with the pet forever.