Hot Dog Hero

Highlighter

I've played hot dog hero for the np, which is about 4500 points. Three times in the last couple of days, when I sent my score, there was a message saying that my score of about 4500 was going to be reviewed! Then the next day I got the np and a neomail saying that my score was acceptable. I wasn't using any bots, but to get in the hiscore tables you need about 29k. Anyone had this experience before, or know why such a low score was reviewed?

Same thing happened to me on Dueling Decks the other day. I don't know why but my guess is that its just some kind of glich on their end and in the end it doesn't really matter to me since I got the points in the end anyway.

I've had this happen to me twice in the last week. With Typing Terror, I had a score of 3522. You had to have 3600+ to make it on the HS table. (It was approved yesterday.)

And I had a score of 101k for Spellseeker, that had to be reviewed. And obviously, that was nowhere near the HS table. The thing with that one, was I had 85k, by level 3. And nearly without fail, when I get a high score, by a low level, they review it. But they always end up approving it.