New to TDN Forums

ditosmom

Hello everyone! I am new to the forums, although I have had a tdn account for a while now. My neo account is 7 1/2 years old, although I did take several breaks :D I have been active on neo again for the past two years. I do have a guild for moms that I enjoy very much. I also really like making graphics (galleries, pet pages, etc) although I certainly don't claim to be an expert :D

I have decided to attempt to build my avatars so I thought maybe this would be a great way to do it.

Feel free to mail me if you have any questions.

Great to be here :)

Thats the main reason I first got involved, and look at me now! Everybody's really friendly here, so don't worry :) Also, the avatar lending program is ace, and really nice because once people get to know you a bit you don't have to provide full collat! The pet chains are pretty cool too - much faster than trying to get the pets yourself! You just might need to get your post count up first ;)

Either way, its a really nice place to be and get involved :D

Hope you like it, and if you need anything at all - just ask! :D

WELCOME to these awesomelicious forums filled with awesomelicious people who know everything about neo! Not me, I am still kinda new even though my post count is over 500. :whistle: Feel free to ask questions because you are sure to get a reliable and helpful answer! :king:

hi and welcome to TDN forums.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

Before anything, please read the forum rules.

But I know, you might have already done that. :)

My name is Anisha (a.k.a xPranksterChickx)

Feel Free to ask any kind of questions.

We are sure here to help you.