Inuyasha: The Final Act

flyingeevee

I was randomly talking to my cousin and she wanted me to look up some stuff on Inuyasha (the anime) and I noticed the title called the Final Act and after searching a bit, I just realized they made 26 new episodes of Inuyasha in Japan! 26 episodes after the last one that was aired about 4 years ago and I actually watched them with english subs.

It finally gets the ending it deserves and it resolves a lot of questions that the "other" last episode failed to do.

All 26 episodes are in veoh.com AND youtube with the english subs, so anyone that doesn't mind reading and enjoy Inuyasha, it's THERE! Yaaay!!! x3

I'm sorry...I've been waiting for this ever since the crappy last episode aired on adult swim...this almost made me cry x3

The Inuyasha series does drag on...but I got into it since the first episode and couldn't stop watching after that. ^^

This final series ended in Japan around late March, but I just discovered it today. So sorry if this is old news to anyone that keeps track xD

Omg Im so happy that it finally it's over with an official ending! I remember before they made the final act episodes, I was complaining how Inuyasha didnt end poperly. It left a cliffhanger, like Naraku and people just got away and Kohaku didnt reunite with his sister xD Now it all makes sense. :)

This news is pretty good for Inuyasha fans.

I am not a big Inuyasha fan, but I have heard so much about it.

And even sometimes I watch it, with my friends.

But my best friend Sammie is so much into it.

So, I am gonna tell him about this.

And I am glad that it had a proper ending.

Sammie will be happy to know this, for sure. :D

So, thanks for that.