Remember me?

Mimii

Hey all, dunno if anyone remembers me. I used to post here a lot. Anywho I took about a 2 month break from Neopets and when I went to go login and play again it said my account was frozen due to participating in a scam? I couldn't remember what kind of stuff I had or much about my account that everyone didn't know so I just said BYE BYE to Neopets. It makes me really mad because I spent hundreds of dollars on the plushies and cards and stuff.

Anywho just came to say a proper goodbye, I had a lot of fun here. Sorry if this is in the wrong forum too o_O

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from "Anything & Everything Neopets" to "New Users/Welcome."

Hi, Mimi! I do remember you. I was shocked to see that your account had been frozen. At the time, I assumed you had been CGed or otherwise scammed out of your account. But when weeks, then months, passed, I was pretty sure you wouldn't be getting your account back.

With all the effort, and money, you put into Neopets, it's sad that TNT wouldn't return your account. I can understand that you might not feel too keen about starting over, after getting cheated out of so much. That's a lot of money that you spent on the site!

Well, I'm happy you decided to come back here to let us know what happened. Remember, just because you don't play Neopets anymore, it doesn't mean that you can't come back here to visit! I hope you are keeping up with your pixel stuff.

Took me a while, but when I saw your neopets username i know who you were :D

Though you probably know me as mumbling ;)

Sucks that your account got frozen, however if you're frozen for a scam you got a good chance of getting your account back! Although I do understand being mad.

Bye Mimi! And as Masaryk said, you can still come and poke your head into the community whenever you feel like it :)

It is truly sad that there isn't some kind of way for neo to tell the innocent people from the scammers .... seems like the history attached to an ip address could give them some better clues, but I guess they just don't have that kind of time, so they just freeze everyone.

Sad ... and sorry to hear that.

• 2 weeks later...