What are you scared of?

MOPGhost

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL i knoww. It gonna be so weird, When u die, pretend ur in heaven rite. Everyday.. will be like everyday, u be living for eternity right.. and like u wont stop, ur life will never end :S AND U BE OLD WEN U DIE, so cant do much.. unless wen u go to heaven they make u young LOL.

Still its so freaky.. i wonder what happens in the after life..

Lol i hate it wen ppl do that. To me i just give them a dirty look. Thats the way i am if i dun like the way people give me attitude .

well i think this guide should help any part time shop work

1. (especially if small shop) if some shoves you against the shelves while putting stuff out, and kick you in the back, shove them back "accidentaly" what you say

2. If someone think they're better tahn you, give them evil look.

3. If youre stuck at tills (really hate working tills thats when peo[ple think they're better than you) act like the customer, (ie if they forget something and walk away, go stand next to the door or just change your voice, in my shop, i can be normal, scottish, an old man, or just a plain idiot, Greatr fun)

This is the guide to make Work you dislike Fun hehe

I remeber the time I couldn't swim and I was dunked into the Atlantic ocean near Gran Canaria, I nearly went under the yacht! But I'm not afraid of water, just butterflies. I can't stand being near them. It's horribel when your school does a project on Butterflies and go to a butterfly place and you can't go in. At least I didn't get showered by scales!

butteflies are cool for me,

water is bleh for me,

old people as i said before scare me xD

and ppeoples who give you the i think im better than you look, i dislike them >_>

Well, if we are talking of irrational fears I'd have to admit that standing next to the ocean when a storm is coming up gives me a shiver up my spine. No clue why. I can swim in it, fly over it, never tried boating on it, but a storm over the ocean gives me shivers. I think it is the only thing that does. Maybe I've just watched too many movies. LOL!

• 3 weeks later...

I am probably most afraid of laser eye surgery* and, some other stuff.

*not that I need it, I already have glasses!

Meepits and vegetables scare me! :evil: :worried:

Mod Edit: 4 or more words, please.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm afraid of clowns. Scary movies. *shudder* Clowns look scary and Scary movies are worse! I'm also afraid of balloons. I hate it when they pop.