Hello everyone

colors30

Hello everyone, I'm Colors

I've been playing Neopets for about 7 years now, I've been playing ever since I got a pocket Neopet, which led me to Neopets.com. I have taken a few breaks from Neopets though, in fact I just recently came back. I've know about TDN for a while, I think about 2-3 years, but I never joined here for some reason... oh, and a bit about me, I like cats, my name is comes from a bear I got when I was born, and my favorite number is 42 :). Thanks for having me here!

~Colors

Hiya Colors! I'm Domino. Welcome to TDNF. I love it here, and hope you do too. :D Just make sure to read the rules to the forums...cause theres lotsa good stuffs in there. :yes: Annndddd..Yeah! I think that's it! Hi!

Welcome! Colors is a great name for a stuffie! Love it. I'm Woojie, my brother gave me the nick name when I was 12.

I still have my very first stuffed animal, and I am as much a packrat in real life as I am on Neopets. :)

Haha, I'm a big packrat too. I just got the avatar in fact :) (And I should probably get for having all my junk too!:P)

1. Welcome to TDN. I'm CAV.

2. Wipe your feet before you enter.

3. Don't always be so serious, exept in "Debate and Discussion", which has a few special rules.

4. Which reminds me, follow all TDN rules. We don't want you in trouble now do we?

5. Don't be afraid to ask people questions.

6. Try to join HAMS, the dominant group on TDN. I'm one of the Leaders and Founders, so I should be able to help you.

Hi there and welcome to TDN. :laughingsmiley:

It's nice that day by day more and more people are joining this forums.

The more the people the better the forums.

And by the way, my name is Anisha (a.k.a xPranksterChickx) and I am 15 years old.

And the name Colors sounds really nice, I have to say!

And yeah, before you proceed, I would like to request you to read the Forum Rules.

I know you must have already done that. :)

Well, hope you enjoy your stay.

Have a nice day.