Greetings!

Albee

Hello everyone, I am here to introduce myself!

I have been on Neopets for 4, almost 5 months now. I had an account a few years ago but it didn't really interest me too much. After recently rejoining I was sooo happy to see customization and I also like that there is practically always some fun event going on. Huzzah!

I've been lurking on the forums for a few months now, but I can be a bit shy (even in Internetland). Oh well, time to get over it and start contributing. I read the rules so hopefully I won't make a fool of myself.

My goals right now on Neopets are: trying to figure out how I want to customize my two pets, trying to get some of the tougher game avatars (Ice Cream Machine), and maybe even a game trophy for Jelly Blobs of DOOOOOOOOOOMM!

Thanks for reading, hope to see everyone soon.

Hi Albee. I'm Domino. Haha. That's how I started out at TDNF. A pro lurker (I still am, by the way). Just make sure you read the forum rules. :D Cause there's lotsa good stuffs there. By the way. Your avatar is epic. Welcome to TDNF!

1. Welcome to TDN. I'm CAV.

2. Wipe your feet before you enter.

3. Don't always be so serious, exept in "Debate and Discussion", which has a few special rules.

4. Which reminds me, follow all TDN rules. We don't want you in trouble now do we?

5. Don't be afraid to ask people questions.

6. Try to join HAMS, the dominant group on TDN. I'm one of the Leaders and Founders, so I should be able to help you.

We were all lurkers at one point. Exept Ian, and for obvious reasons.

• 2 weeks later...

Good luck in your game quest for the avatars. I too enjoy getting avatars, but alas, I am not that good at most of the games so most are just way far out of reach for me. I do have a few that I am close on though, so I am trying to continue practicing those, but most are just way too much for my little mind :)