Hello!

Hello everyone. I figure I might as well introduce myself.

I'm Jess. I'm 15 and I live in New Zealand (it's that tiny place between Australia and Antarctica).

I love english and maths, I am very fussy about grammar, and I read lots.

I have a pet turtle called Lois.....it (yes it) is awesome!

I love Jeff Dunham, Demetri Martin, FOTC, Charlie the Unicorn, The Demented Cartoon Movie, and Cyanide & Happyness.

I am obsessed with Glee, Grey's Anatomy and Alice in Wonderland.

My fave movie is Tin Man (google it if you haven't heard of it, it's amazing. My fave actresses are Zooey Deschanel (AKA that chick that looks like Katy Perry), Anna Paquin and Katherine Heigl.

I despise twilight, but as I do not wish to offend anyone, I will not go into reasons. This is simply my opinion and I am not trying to upset anybody, so please don't be offended.

My taste in music is quite varied. I generally like mellow stuff with meaningful (in my opinion) lyrics, such as The Fray, Nickelback, an Taylor Swift.

Well, that's all I can think of, if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Hiya Jess! I'm Domino. Welcome to TDNF. I love it here, and I hope that you will too. One thing. Make sure you read the rules. Sooo...yeah. :D Welcome. *shakes hand*

1. Welcome to TDN. I'm CAV.

2. Wipe your feet before you enter.

3. Don't always be so serious, exept in "Debate and Discussion", which has a few special rules.

4. Which reminds me, follow all TDN rules. We don't want you in trouble now do we?

5. Don't be afraid to ask people questions.

6. Try to join HAMS, the dominant group on TDN. I'm one of the Leaders and Founders, so I should be able to help you.

I've always wanted to see NZ. Is it as cool as people say it is. I wouldn't know cause I live here in New York City.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my goodness!! I LOVE Jeff Dunham too! I saw him in person a LONG time ago, when he was first starting out and he was AMAZING !!! It was in a small comedy club and his ability to throw his voice around the room was incredible! That is something that isn't known now because he has gotten so big that he doesn't really do small venues anymore ... which is sad. But he is hilarious and I absolutely LOVE him. I actually have Peanut hanging on my rear view mirror in my car :laughingsmiley: