Help Bon Appetit Avatar

MLGJskizzle

Hey guys, I know this is a random avatar from taking leftovers from kelp. But has anyone else been having a problem actually selecting items off the menu. Whenever I click the "eat" icon, It keeps stating that I haven't selected any items from the menu, no matter how many times I click. Any suggestions?

I had that issue at first as well.

My idea was... You got to right click the item you want from the menu, then open that one in a new tab or new window. After that you have clicked on the item, according to neopets =P So just continue in that new tab/window.

Good luck! I still need the avatar myself (even when pet is very bloated, it won't take the doggybag <_< )

I had that issue at first as well.

My idea was... You got to right click the item you want from the menu, then open that one in a new tab or new window. After that you have clicked on the item, according to neopets =P So just continue in that new tab/window.

Good luck! I still need the avatar myself (even when pet is very bloated, it won't take the doggybag <_< )

Haha thanks, It worked! 14,000 Neopoints and no Avatar but you solved my issue :P. On a good note I got my Count Von Roo Avatar 2 Seconds ago!

You're very welcome, and congratulations! :D

By the way, there's a list of food and prices in kelp here. :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Viridian).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Viridian if you have any questions regarding this action.