Neopets Premium Referral

dasbif

With one caveat, I've decided I want the ad-less, weekly/monthly-beneficial services provided by purchasing Neopets Premium.

The caveat is, I would like a referral from a new premium user. Not chronologically, but one who has not given out many referrals. There are (i assume) plenty of users wanting to give referrals for higher prize levels, meaning not many will get to do so very often. As such, I want to help someone out who needs the low tier prizes. Basically, if you don't yet have the Space Faerie Charm/Pendant, I'd love to be a referral for you to help you get it!

I do this in the hopes that after I join premium, those attempting to join themselves would follow my example and perhaps ask me for a referral, rather than making an account themselves without one, or asking for one from a more experienced user who has some of the fancy benefits already. No offense guys, but, share the love, k?

This is first come first serve, of course. Thank you so very much. Or rather, you're welcome, for getting another referral towards more prizes!

Thanks Strawberri, I'll sign up tonight or tomorrow morning when I get back home to more consistent internet.

Vixensykerd, I hope you do do something similar. If you haaapen to remember me specifically, that would be awesome to the max, of course! :)