Stamps help

Divya Bean

Hey everyone. So I have been trying to get the sdb packrat avatar and I have 44 stamps. Is there any way I can take my stamps out of my album and put them in my sdb? I looked around the stamp page thingy but I couldn't find it.

Don't forget to collect any special freebies, like at the Negg Festival everyday. Go to the money tree and garage sale too. You can get 10 items from each every day. There is also a lot of 1 NP items available in shops. Also, check the TP for free trades. After I got my SDB, I cleared out a lot of junk!

Good Luck!

Yeah, I do end up getting about 10 items a day. But a little while ago, my sister went and trashed all of the items in my sdb cause she thought it was junk!!!! Arghhhhh... I had about 650 items in there, and now I am down to 350!! Grrrrrrr.

ouch, that is terrible! my sister and i have eachother's Neopets passwords, but only to do things like collect bank interest and get advent calendar when each other are on vacation and such. we agreed never to touch items, petpets, etc.

She is sooo annoying! But it was KINDA nice, because she thought she was doing me a favor. But she does go on and play games and earn me lots of np, so I shouldnt be TOO mad...

I did the same thing when I was going for the packrat, only I took things out of my closet and my storage shed. And my gallery.

It works out though, I guess... because one day, it'd be nice if I could get the Stamp Collector avatars.

Good luck getting the Stamp Collecter avatars! They are soooooooo expensive, even for someone with as much np as you! :laughingsmiley: You are hoping for that, while I am hoping for the Pinata one! :P

I'm not too hopeful. No matter what page you go to complete, there's stamps that cost hundreds of thousands, if not millions. So it would be really difficult to complete an entire page. If I could afford it, I'd probably spend it on PBs or Plushies instead.

Yeah, me too. Anyway, after you got the avatar, you couldnt take the stamps out and sell them! I wonder if any people actually have those avvies...and I mean regular neo players, not Ian neo players. :laughingsmiley:

Yeah, me too. Anyway, after you got the avatar, you couldnt take the stamps out and sell them! I wonder if any people actually have those avvies...and I mean regular neo players, not Ian neo players. :laughingsmiley:

I've seen all of them except the Tyrannia one at least once. The Snowy Valley one seems to be the most common, however.

Also, the top Stamp collector has all of them.

Well of couse the top stamp players have them. But how how how do they have hundreds of millions of np?! I just don't understand.

lots and lots of time and effort. spending years restocking, playing flash games... anything that can make you profit. and you just save, and save, and save. i've been playing for 2 months and have earned about 2 million. multiply that by a few years, and you're golden. i just mainly play flash games that are profitable for me, keyquest, and invest in 1000 shares of a 15np/share stock every day along with my dailies. once in a while when i have time i restock some items for resale for profit.

if you put in the work, you will get the rewards. there are BILLIONAIRES on neopets, who have put the effort in.

Among the top players, restocking, auction sniping, and reselling seem to be the top sources of profit. That, combined with having amazing connections and no life. :P

Among the top players, restocking, auction sniping, and reselling seem to be the top sources of profit. That, combined with having amazing connections and no life. :P

Hahaha! That is what my bf says, but I know that he secretly plays neopets too. :laughingsmiley:

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephé if you have any questions regarding this action.