New to the Forums...

luna_katt

....but not new to TDN! Just thought I'd introduce myself. Everyone calls me Katt. I understand the is another Kat here, but I come with 2 t's, lol. I live in Southeastern Ohio, and my whole family is Neo-addicted! Nice to meet you all!

1. Welcome to TDN. I'm CAV.

2. Wipe your feet before you enter.

3. Don't always be so serious, exept in "Debate and Discussion", which has a few special rules.

4. Which reminds me, follow all TDN rules. We don't want you in trouble now do we?

5. Don't be afraid to ask people questions.

6. Try to join HAMS, the dominant group on TDN. I'm one of the Leaders and Founders, so I should be able to help you.

1. Welcome to TDN. I'm CAV.

2. Wipe your feet before you enter.

3. Don't always be so serious, exept in "Debate and Discussion", which has a few special rules.

4. Which reminds me, follow all TDN rules. We don't want you in trouble now do we?

5. Don't be afraid to ask people questions.

6. Try to join HAMS, the dominant group on TDN. I'm one of the Leaders and Founders, so I should be able to help you.

1. Hi CAV, nice to meet you.

2. Why of course!

3. I'm only serious when defending my kids and my Neopets.

4. Rules all read. Nope, don't like trouble.

5. Do you like pie? (j/k)

6. What is a HAMS?

HAMS sound like some serious business! I'd love to apply to join, but I have some upcoming surgeries, so I wouldn't want to commit until I knew I could commit fully. I WILL keep it bookmarked though! ;)

Aw, surgery sucks. I've had 9 and I'm only 13.

CAV!! What in the world for? Sorry, thanks guys for the support. I'm not trying to be too nosy am I? It's just that I have kids your age, and can't imagine how, at your age, you should have 9 surgical procedures.

Mine personally stems from this (explicative) thing my doc calls a Staghorn Kidney Stone. Not your garden variety, I guess 1% of all people who have kidney stones gets this "lucky" one, lol. It encompasses the entire inside of my kidney. I've had one operation on it so far, and one coming up on Tuesday. Doc said we have 50% chance of getting it out, if not, he has to make "bigger holes" and sorta flop my kidney inside out. I don't know, I just want it over and done with.

Thank all of the starts for Neopets and my newfound addiction Egg Cave! I've been sitting here on my bum doing nothing since January because of my little staghorn friend.

Nice to meet you all, and hope to be less of a lurker and more of a talker, lol :rolleyes_anim:

All of my surgeries were in the same area due to a problem in which my urinary traction would close up every...8-9 months on average. And they had to reopen it before it closes completely. So you can guess where the surgeries were done. Afterwards it would hurt, a lot.

The problem was solved 5 years ago (age 8) and I no longer have this problem.

Wow, that kind of surgery is rough! I have had a stent in my ureter for over 4 months now, and that doesn't come close to the pain you were in! Of course, I've heard in males, it much much more painful. Your pretty tough, you know that? :rambo:

....but not new to TDN! Just thought I'd introduce myself. Everyone calls me Katt. I understand the is another Kat here, but I come with 2 t's, lol. I live in Southeastern Ohio, and my whole family is Neo-addicted! Nice to meet you all!

Welcome! I am also new to the forums, and I have kiddos too! nice to meet you.

Read all of the posts, and I hope everything goes well. I have only had surgery twice, and it was no fun at all, best of luck to you.

• 2 weeks later...