What is the last thing that you ate?

Anisha

Blueberries! Sweet, tasty, healthy blueberries! They were on sale at my favourite grocery store this week, so I bought two pints. I can't wait until the wild ones are ripe, so that I can pick them and eat them while I'm working, but it will be another month, at least.

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strawberry poptarts. Not that good but eh, not that bad either. Chomp chomp.

I'm just glad to be home from the EVIL camping trip with my awful sunburn that anything looks appetizing right now. No more barely cooked food burnt by a fire! No more bugs battling me for my dinner! Ah, civilization. ;)

I ate a slice of leftover pizza, with bacon, mushrooms, and roasted red peppers.

Yesterday, we went for brunch in the morning, and I didn't eat anything else for the rest of the day. I was still full when I went to bed.

I had some popcorn chicken with french fries. :P

Ahhhh, that sounds so good right now!

Just had some mashed potatoes. Eh. They were the packaged kind so they weren't very good. I love making them myself with the little red potatoes (what are they called?!) and leaving the skins on. YUM.

I had prime rib roast, corn, cole slaw, and a scone. I'm pretty full, but still thirsty.

Last night, I had the most amazing sundae. I drank some Grape Drink afterwards (Off-Brand Kool-Aid) I don't drink soda, so... yeah.