[Help] Premium member of neopets

benoit_chris

Hi guys,

I have been once a premium member of neopets, remember that time when you first signed up as a premium member, they

would ask you for your card number bla bla.

Well, I stopped playing neopets for a period of time and to prevent them from deducting money from me, I withdrew my card

from the account.

Now, as I start to play back neopets again, I tried to sign in the premium portal but I received this message.

You Account has been suspended. Please contact Techincal Support.

Reason: Suspended By Rebill. Grace period has expired.

I have emailed their support officers a few months back already but they didn't seem to reply back.

Does anybody know how to solve this problem?

Help is greatly appreciated!

I'm not SURE, but it sounds like what happens at work when somebody does something like that with their store card. Basicallly, you withdrew your card, instead of cancelling the payment the proper way (ringing up or sending in a detailed email etc). Because of this, neopets couldn't charge your account, but you still would have gotten the premium benefits (even though you didn't use them), so they just froze your account after a certain period of time - the "grace period".

In real-life terms the "grace period" is a time frame in which if you don't pay something, say a gas bill, you'll still get the product for a little bit incase you just need to sort your money out (so you don't wake up one day after one missed payment without gas lol).

Because neopets can't stop charging your account without written/recorded permission, they after the grace period they just cut off the gas - aka, stopped the account.

Now, when this happens at work, you'd contact an adviser. Maybe send another email if its been a while? Or, don't know if you can do this, but restart the payments and then cancel it in the proper way (or ring up the number on the guide here at TDN?)

Hope this helps! Like I said, I'm going off real life, so hopefully it'll be the same here :)

I solved my problem guys, they told me to login as admin and upgrade the plan. Thanks guys!

Cheers!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephé if you have any questions regarding this action.