Daily Dare Trophies and Prizes Have Arrived!

Jenny ^_^

Oh I see.. Patience Iris, patience.. :P

Wish TNT would add immediately though >.<

:laughingsmiley: Easier said than done, right? When I went to the NC Mall yesterday after the prizes were awarded, I saw a message off to the side saying it could take up to a week for the NC to show up. I just went to see if it was there now, and it's not.

I've got mine, only got 25NC though...

I'm SO annoyed... forgot about the last day (Have been visiting family and that day we went to Plymouth Hoe - really cool beach area)... Was so overwhelmed I got home, fell asleep, and realised I'd missed it Kass basher... REALLY annoyed since I was on to get super uberiffic, but aw well... :)

Got 2 in the staff turny but got 5k, how werid...

I just went to look at the daily dare page and my trophy got downgraded from the 4th to the 8th one on the list... I thought TNT had learnt their lesson from the last time :grrr: I won't even bother sending in a complaint.

Did you beat all the games on launch day? It's possible that was the one you were supposed to get. Because I visited, and I still have the Grandultimate trophy.

Did you beat all the games on launch day? It's possible that was the one you were supposed to get. Because I visited, and I still have the Grandultimate trophy.

Yeah, I think you're right. I went to read a bit about it on the neoboards and someone else said the same so I think you're on to something. I did all but one game on launch day because it completely slipped my mind ONCE :sad01_anim: A shame because I liked the other trophy better :/