Neocash Mall Page

SHREW_AAA

I have feedback/criticism for your page on the Neocash Mall, specifically,

One way to get NeoCash is buying it over the internet with PayPal or a Credit Card. Now be warned only buy NeoCash online when it is from the NC Mall, never from a site like ebay.

I don't understand this logic...TNT have not forbidden buying NC cards from others (which is fundamentally what buying off eBay is).

TNT in fact REWARD people for buying cards- they give you gifts and boxes.

In defense of eBay, I have NEVER been scammed buying NC from anyone. And I have bought a reasonable amount of NC too. eBay sellers aren't out there trying to rip Neo users off by selling used cards or anything.

Why should anyone pay the same amount for less, because they're (according to TNT) geographically challenged, eg. living in Australia?

I think this is not so much a matter for our guide, but more for TNT itself for not making stuff like that possible in the rest of the world (I'm with you, so I know the feeling).

We have put that in our guide to prevent people from getting scammed, even though we know it does not happen often. We do not want them to come to us and tell us "but you told me to get it online". It is only a fair warning.

We'll keep it in the guide, just because it is a warning to inexperienced Ebay users. You sound like you know what you're doing, though, so don't worry!

I've already emailed/asked TNT several times to make NC cards available world wide, but so far they haven't been nice with that.