Good Morning.

jlt12889

Hi, my name is Jason! I just found your site through google and I must say that I am really impressed with all the content that is on this website. Anyway, here is some info about me. I started playing about 8 years ago but I stopped playing for 4 years and I am back now.

My major interests in neopets are avatars and the battledome. Unfortunately, I gave up my battle pet to a friend when I quit so I'm trying to get my now pet back to fighting condition again. Right now I got up to level 17 and I am currently training endurance (HP). Fortunately, I still have my avatars but I missed a couple avatars while I was away.

If anyone shares these same interests with me, feel free to neofriend me and we can talk to each other through neomail. :)

Hello and welcome to the TDN forums! Be sure to read all of the rules. My name is Katya and I hope you really enjoy it here. :D

Yeah the rules arent too hard to follow once you get used to them. but haha when I first joined it seemed like almost every post was getting a warning!! Sooo thats why I tell the newcomers to read the rules.. ;)

And yes I do play viola! Thats awesome that you do too. haha your right, we are a very rare breed. Have you ever tried violin?

No I haven't actually. I never really bothered to try the violin, lol. But it really bothers me when violin players ask me why I play the viola instead of the violin. I guess the assumption is that the playing the melody is always desirable but they don't understand that harmonics can be just as beautiful and give the song depth. :)

haha so true. I also have never tried violin. The sound of a viola is much more preferable than violin. Also the harmony is fun to play. Were you ever in an orchestra?

Yes, all four years of high school. But I don't think I'm good enough to play at my University. Maybe if I practice over the summer... lol.

Are you in an orchestra?

wow thats awesome! haha yeah universities are probably more strict. Hmm well I was in one for two years, we even toured to Australia & New Zealand. so fun! But I didnt do it this year since we moved. bummer! But hey theres orchestras all over so maybe i will try for one of them. =)

:king: