anyone lending lab ray?

BB1

Hi, I'm wondering if I could find a lab ray without using the trading post, since I'm too young to use the Neoboards. I have a couple of rare items, but I don't know if they'll match the collat. of a true lab ray full map (900K pure). Keep in mind I'm just borrowing, I can give it back within 3 weeks or so.

You can't borrow the Lab Ray. Once you buy the map pieces and get access to the Ray, you keep it forever. The map pieces disappear, as well.

Or maybe I don't understand what you're asking. o.O

Once you have all peices of the lab ray they become the map. you cannot take apart the map, or sell it once you put it together

Seeing as you dont have access to the neoboards because you are too young, have you tried asking your parents to sign the parental consent form? If they do you will be able to access it and buy it.

Once you have all peices of the lab ray they become the map. you cannot take apart the map, or sell it once you put it together

Seeing as you dont have access to the neoboards because you are too young, have you tried asking your parents to sign the parental consent form? If they do you will be able to access it and buy it.

My parents won't sign the consent form. Also, I am saying to borrow the map.

I think what everybody is wondering is, why do you need to borrow it - because if you USE it, then it dissappears, so obviously to borrow it you can't use it.

Also, lets not get into a debate about that stupid consent form - we'll be here all day :P By the way, what does the neoboards have to do with the trading post? (If you don't mind me asking)

By the way, what does the neoboards have to do with the trading post? (If you don't mind me asking)

They are both things that require you to be a certain age to use. He/she search trades and also can't go to the trading post boards to ask for trades either.

The map pieces themselves, are useless. You have to put them together, to get the lab ray. And once you obtain the lab ray by combining them, the map pieces can't be taken apart. So you can't give it back to anyone.

Once it's used, it's permanently on that account.

TNT probably makes them disappear because otherwise it is like getting it for free. All you have to do is buy the map, get the ray, and then sell the map for what you bought it for. That is probably why. But I agree with sdcd, I would trade pets with someone.

TNT probably makes them disappear because otherwise it is like getting it for free. All you have to do is buy the map, get the ray, and then sell the map for what you bought it for. That is probably why. But I agree with sdcd, I would trade pets with someone.

I think I heard somewhere that giving pets to people with the Lab Ray to zap is against the rules.

I think I heard somewhere that giving pets to people with the Lab Ray to zap is against the rules.

I read that in the editorial as well. I can understand that, I guess. You can transfer or trade a pet you zapped, but you had to be the one to create it, or adopt it.

I read that in the editorial as well. I can understand that, I guess. You can transfer or trade a pet you zapped, but you had to be the one to create it, or adopt it.

Really? I had no idea that was against the rules. It doesn't seem much different than lending for avatars :S

I thought it was kind of weird myself, but maybe they want to make it so that people won't skip out on getting a lab ray, because they can use someone else's as if it was their own. I have no idea.

Okkkkkk... then that really sucks. Now I have to buy a baby paintbrush along wiht 350k for a lab map.

Do you have most of the pieces? I am pretty sure it costs around 900k right now. i have been thinking about buying another one for my side for quite awhile.