IcePets - New Pet Site

MTDdrinker

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whaa it's working for me again, yays! Seems like it's only temporary :D

Good. I was beginning to think either 1. I was "special" or 2. I was losing it. Because it was working on every browser for me.

Lucky you D: I still see the ad for some reason .__." I really want to play D:

Btw add me Im Irene if you havent :3

Aww really? I've already addressed it on their boards.

Anyway, you're already on my friend list :D

It's so much fun there but it's rather hard to get many Icepoints. I've already plyed 4 games, don't have enough to restock, and prices on quest items are too expensive as well. :(

The collecting aspect of the site is alive though. ^^

I don't really get the point yet.. could someone explain? :D

(well besides having a pet 'n all. but what should I do? On Neopets we have 'dailies', what do I do here?)

*feels like a n00b*

I don't really get the point yet.. could someone explain? :D

(well besides having a pet 'n all. but what should I do? On Neopets we have 'dailies', what do I do here?)

*feels like a n00b*

Haha its just a pet site, do quests and stuff to earn money to buy snow jars to paint your pets =D This site is pretty new, so maybe later on they will have dailies. :) And the pets wont die if you dont feed them, so no worries about that. Oh yeh, if you havent add me already, Im Irene on Icepets :)

Items are so expensive :O

And I keep getting a lot of problems with processing my scores, am I the only one who has this?

Haha its just a pet site, do quests and stuff to earn money to buy snow jars to paint your pets =D This site is pretty new, so maybe later on they will have dailies. :) And the pets wont die if you dont feed them, so no worries about that. Oh yeh, if you havent add me already, Im Irene on Icepets :)

Oh, that's you? You seem to have added me on there (I'm Enits) and I was wondering who that was. I'll go accept :)

Everything is working fine for me, no errors or anything. Just the item spinner is disabled.

I'm addicted to those quest ;p I keep refreshing all the shops every 5 minutes hahah.

Updating you all with the past few days of news....

13-03-2010

819.png802.png801.png

Stamp collectors unite! Three new stamps are here for you to find at the Post Office in Glacia. Happy collecting!

-----------------------

13-03-2010

Many of you quest doers may have noticed the new Quest Stats on Weapons and Chocolate Lover Quests. It shows you how many you have completed today, out of your daily total, and how many you have completed all time. For every 100 quests completed, a new level is gained on that quest. Something may be added, in the future, associated with quest levels, but for now it just shows personal accomplishment.

------------------------

12-03-2010

If you have a Storm Snow Jar, your Wulfer can now be changed to this special color!

576.pngWulfer_Storm.png

------------------------

11-03-2010

For the first two weeks the Chocolate Lover is allowing you to do 20 quests per day, instead of the traditional 10! Plenty of room to make a profit, while helping a fellow IcePet indulge in chocolates!

------------------------

10-03-2010

The Chocolate Lover needs your help! Bring him chocolate, and he will reward you with things like; IcePoints, books, beauty items, and stamps.

You can find chocolates in user shops and in the Candy Shop.

215.png615.png746.png

Have fun, and try not to get too spoiled by his rewards!